It's all an Illusion...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by dirty breaks, Mar 22, 2012.

1. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

The United Kingdom is a company, the prime minister is CEO, we are all employees of United Kingdom PLC and no justice is ever gave out in the courts.

[video=youtube_share;oYJzXkcJgEU]http://youtu.be/oYJzXkcJgEU[/video]

2. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

*given

We all know this already though. UK PLC is the governments trading company.

---------- Post added at 16:23 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

ps... all governments have them.

3. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

yep

4. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

You'll also find all police forces are businesses, businesses with turnover.

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Skeletor on a rant

6. t345e

t345e Well-Known Member

Old news.

7. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

but the prime minister is more of a puppet

the real boss

who the fuck knows

8. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

shameful. an utter disgrace. the once noble island of england is now a a a fraud, for lack of a better word. your queen has made your island an international pastry. the welsh have a better economy and higher morale and above all an understanding of symbol analysis, were also seeing northern ireland as a rising star on the markets. and dont even think to mention the channel. there is no value to be had in the english channel at all, notably aronymous.

9. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

wow, watched all of that and its fucked up..jeez...the handing over your possessions via registering is unreal...cheers for sharing...i am off to burn my birth certificate

10. ThePapa

ThePapa Babalu Irie..

LOL!

ApeCat likes this.
  11. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

its funny but obviously the uk does do business with other countries so they probably need a business set up. Saying that dodgy money in politics is basically a given in this day and age

12. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

Is it really worth the 53 minutes?

13. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I think I saw this a while ago, it's about how you don't really legally need a birth certificate, but if you get one, the state [your state that is] gets any and all money that you're entitled to as a person in case you have a major accident or something and you need taking care of.

Init?

14. overdazed

overdazed Real O.G.

how do u think countries borrow money ... ofc its all like this

15. JHSE23

JHSE23 the yen

remember to view this critically, tis largely senstionalist and untrue

16. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

i thought company's don't set up here is because our government tax's the shit out of them

---------- Post added at 23:20 ---------- Previous post was at 22:55 ----------

fucking knew something was up with the police

---------- Post added 23-03-2012 at 00:45 ---------- Previous post was 22-03-2012 at 23:20 ----------

just watched all this. wow.

17. ThePapa

ThePapa Babalu Irie..

This is the biggest load of shit from start to finish I've ever heard. It'd be funny if real people didn't actually get snarled up in it. This 'Freemen on the Land' movement is based on the fact that americans love to make shit up as they go along and present it as fact. It's also heavily reliant on exploiting people's lack of understanding of how the law works and their capacity to believe anything that sounds too good to be true. Tossers the lot of them. And they absolutely know they're lying.

Anyway here's my two pence worth...

1, Her Majesty's Government is emphatically not a PLC or indeed a company of any sort. The government collects taxes from businesses that are based or trade from the UK as it is allowed to but it doesn't run a business itself. It has no shareholders or dividends or tax returns nor does it sensibly bear any resemblance to a real corporation (although resemblance is the main angle he keeps pushing). The fact that it does it's best to maximise revenue does not make it a company. If we ever did get a budget surplus (rather than being trillions of pounds in debt) this would get very quickly spent on the NHS or Schools Budget or the Army or even a folly or two like the Dome or HS2. It wouldn't go to shareholders. All this twat appears to be able to produce in support of his argument is the fact that the government appears on a credit rating agency's database. Lol...never mind the fact that so does the Dalai Lama and the monastery that makes Buckfast. I mean so fucking what?! You can lend money to them so why shouldn't they appear on one. Doesn't make them a company.

2, He along with the rest of the 'Freemen' arse-wipes deliberately misrepresent or lie about how the law works. The try their best to make it sound as magical (with stunning loopholes) as possible when it is anything but. Their main tactic is to twist words like 'person' or 'understand' out of all recognition. You are a person in the sense that you are not a dog or a tree however they believe that their birth certificate is their legal 'person' and that by separating themselves from it the law can't reach them. They also believe that statutory law (the stuff Parliament makes) is not actual law. Now if this were true then the only way statutes could hold power over us is if they were contracts. Therefore each Act of Parliament is an offer of a contract which we do not have to consent to. For the record that's complete balls and anybody who think's you can opt out of stuff like this should leave the country now... http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vict/24-25/100/contents

Youtube is full of videos of freemen doing this kind of thing...

Which is usually cleverly edited to make the judges look like idiots. This judge isn't abandoning the court he's calling for a recess and what often ends up happening is that the freeman gets carted off and then tried in his absence. They lose hard.

In this video (which appears in OP's video) you have two rookie cops who don't realise it's not an offence (statutory offence!) to film police officers (subject to certain conditions). They get embarrassed and start asking him for his name in order to try and reassert themselves. He's not obliged to give it to them so they end up running away. It's all very cringey but it has nothing to do with contracts or joindering legal persons etc etc which is the spin that gets put on it by John 'Freeman' Harris.

Weevil if you're at all confused by what the police force do here's pc plod's job description... http://www.prospects.ac.uk/police_officer_job_description.htm

I cant be arsed to go into the stuff about birth certificates or the dvla but it's all complete nonsense. And this is the source of the madness... :mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Freek and (deleted member) like this.
  18. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

repped for truth.

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

you sound very educated in this matter. thanks for giving me another point of view

20. Freek

Freek Lets get freeeeeeky

+pos rep for bringing the facts!

i think going by some of his videos, twisted individual likes to play on the whole "freeman" thing and statutory law