I got this weird reputation notification I think.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I am not sure what it was and if it means I am pissing off somebody. I know I have been posting more here recently but I try to keep my comments non-combative. Could some one explain to me what happen. I like it here.

Some people are repping randomly so they can rep the same person again...maybe that was it. There should be a link to the post that received it so you can try and guess? Frankly it's a lot shittier than using the thanks button because it's done in secret with no comebacks. Cowards charter imo. What did it say?

I don't honestly know. I do not use my profile page that much. Something about my reputation and four links to some of my post. I clicked on one and it took me to a thread. Then it went away. I am just making sure I am not pissing off the mods or any one in paticular that at least is not in good fun.
Also I might as well ask. Whats with the skulls and green bar on the side underneath my name.

Last edited:
talking off rep - i understand that green rep is good. and red rep is bad. but what is grey rep all about?
middle of the road rep? so-so rep? meh-rep?
:)

The more rep someone has when they rep you the more points you get, so if you're luck enough to receive some of Logikz you'll probably end up with ten bars lol

It happen again. It is telling me I have 31 reputation points. I am not sure why. The links below are not even to my post. Is the rep system like the thanks button we used to have? There has been plenty of time I wanted to thank people for their post, so what now I rep people. And do you do that?

Was it green or red? specify what it was, Mods can see all rep so if its unjust then they should take actions, its a shoddy system imo, thanks button was a nice lil quick nod to other forum members, the rep system is too sinister as sad as it sounds

dont worry if you piss the mods off they will let you know ( I sure as hell used to). you havent done anything wrong.
The skulls signify your post count, the green markers signify your rep. You're on a distinguished road, which basically is sorta like rookie status I guess.

Agree that the thanks button was much better, and I was never a fan of rep points.

Last edited:
Rep doesnt mean shit on here anyway man... dont worry about it. It really doesnt matter if its green or red no one actually cares. Take arrkkmed for instance... the poor dude was like 3 red bars or something! hahaahaha...

Rep doesnt mean shit on here anyway man... dont worry about it. It really doesnt matter if its green or red no one actually cares. Take arrkkmed for instance... the poor dude was like 3 red bars or something! hahaahaha...

Moskit was majorly in the Red at one point, then people cottoned on to the fact he liked that and started giving him possitive

Back
Top Bottom