Help! Made the switch from Logic 9 to Logic X

jack2290

Hi,

I very recently upgraded to the new OS Yosemite. Being the naive numbnut I am i didn't think to check if Logic 9 would be compatible. I soon found out it isn't, logic 9 has become so laggy its ridiculous. Anyway i've begrudgingly upgraded to X as i feel there was no other alternative.

Having loaded up a project from 9 in X it is telling me that my Tal-Reverb plugin is not available on my system. It is also saying the same for a plugin called DuckEQ and another Tal plugin. The Tal-Reverb in particular i desperately need as I use it in all my projects! Has anyone else had the same issue, and if so is there a way to resolve it??

Also on a slightly less important note, I find X really hard to look at. The audio regions in particular look ugly and shit, it looks like an inferior product if anything! Is there anyway i can change it to look like 9, or at least similiar to?

Sorry for the essay but it's really stressed me out. Was so keen to get my head down and work this weekend but it's been one thing after another!!

Cheers

I know what you mean. I've only used it a handful of times and I've found it quite irritating.

I'm pretty sure id get used to it if I used it for about a week at home though.

Back
Top Bottom