DnB HAB - Rainy City Nights

Last time I was down there was over ten years ago, but I really dug it. I took a holiday down to Charleston once, which is a bit further south than you, but it was lovely. I've heard Richmond's a nice little place.

Yeah Richmond is nice....just like any other city tho. good and bad parts. As far as a scene goes its richmond, dc, baltimore and asheville that are close to us that do anything really. asheville is great for dnb right now.

Yeah Richmond is nice....just like any other city tho. good and bad parts. As far as a scene goes its richmond, dc, baltimore and asheville that are close to us that do anything really. asheville is great for dnb right now.

Good to know, man. Maybe a southern road trip is in the future.

Good to know, man. Maybe a southern road trip is in the future.

YUP YUP....... if you ever do decide to go to Asheville let me know mang. I will put you in touch with my boy. He is part of the promoters down there for the DNB shows. Will get you set up!
EZ

Just listened to this mix, vibes from start to finish, loved it!

Selection was on point throughout and mixing was tight! This mix is definitely staying on my iPod, big up HAB looking forward to the next mix

Just listened to this mix, vibes from start to finish, loved it!

Selection was on point throughout and mixing was tight! This mix is definitely staying on my iPod, big up HAB looking forward to the next mix

Big ups, Danny! Really appreciate the love, man. This was a labor of love and I'm glad it shows.

YUP YUP....... if you ever do decide to go to Asheville let me know mang. I will put you in touch with my boy. He is part of the promoters down there for the DNB shows. Will get you set up!
EZ

Bruv I haven't done a night in a long while. Maybe if work clears up and I get off my lazy ass I could start doing it. If I ever feel like it, please do keep me in mind. Promoters in other states are what I'm looking into.

Great mix HAB - really well constructed, beautifully mixed in key, good tune selection. Will get it up on the innerSoul FB page for you.

Love the breakdown/half time part

Great mix HAB - really well constructed, beautifully mixed in key, good tune selection. Will get it up on the innerSoul FB page for you.

Love the breakdown/half time part

Really appreciated, Sam! Glad you enjoyed this mix, and that's rather kind to post it up on the innerSoul site! As far as the half-time part... yeah I was quite partial to that myself! XD

The entirety of that section came from just needing to break the mix up, but it somewhat took on a life of it's own and I really just enjoyed playing around with it. Originally, it went on for about another two or more tunes, but I opted to cut it short because it almost felt like it dragged on too long. Glad to see it worked out!

I'm in the Richmond area. I've been wanting to get involved with the local scene for awhile, but it's a bit hard to do when everything is seemingly announced on Facebook and you don't have it :teeth:

I'm in the Richmond area. I've been wanting to get involved with the local scene for awhile, but it's a bit hard to do when everything is seemingly announced on Facebook and you don't have it :teeth:

Ha ha I know what u mean mang. I don't have fb either. These young kids and their technology.....I remember when u had to go to parties to find out when the next one was ha ha. U play?

Nah, I'm just a fan of the music. I know there's that shop Turnstyle downtown on Broad Street that's run by Joanna O and her husband. I've been there once or twice but I've been meaning to go back there for awhile. I could find out places to go from her

Nah, I'm just a fan of the music. I know there's that shop Turnstyle downtown on Broad Street that's run by Joanna O and her husband. I've been there once or twice but I've been meaning to go back there for awhile. I could find out places to go from her

Wurd I'm from roanoke va. We had her play down here a couple months ago. We have one this month with monk DJ sketti and liminal...breaks and dnb. It's about a four hour drive but if you feel like making the trip come on down.

Wurd I'm from roanoke va. We had her play down here a couple months ago. We have one this month with monk DJ sketti and liminal...breaks and dnb. It's about a four hour drive but if you feel like making the trip come on down.
I'll try and make it as long as it doesn't conflict with work. When/where is it?

OP, tracklist looks great. I've been listening to a lot of liquid lately so I'll check this out tonight

I met Joanna O once, crazy small world! She played to a show in the city... Furney it may have been? We chatted for a bit and it was wicked. Must have been years ago, now, though!

Elspectro, big ups for the listen. Hope you enjoy!

Final bump on this. Got something new and a bit off-center for you lot coming soon for the cold raw of autumn.

Back
Top Bottom