Gloxxy - Grand Theft Audio Event Promo Mix

You've got my vote in the forum comp. Even the newer entries I listened to haven't come close enough.
Pretty much Running Blind all the way through til Reptilians was absolute war and pitchforks.

What I love about this mix, is that you've made something which people have shunned in recent times being the all out dark/neuro style, yet you've layered it around bits that are slightly different, the start for example if you haven't seen the TL you would have no idea what to expect with the rest of the mix, variety is the spice and the spice is well a spice.

All in all thoroughly enjoyable. Great selection and as said in chatbox, technically on point throughout.

Big up croog.

You've got my vote in the forum comp. Even the newer entries I listened to haven't come close enough.
Pretty much Running Blind all the way through til Reptilians was absolute war and pitchforks.

What I love about this mix, is that you've made something which people have shunned in recent times being the all out dark/neuro style, yet you've layered it around bits that are slightly different, the start for example if you haven't seen the TL you would have no idea what to expect with the rest of the mix, variety is the spice and the spice is well a spice.

All in all thoroughly enjoyable. Great selection and as said in chatbox, technically on point throughout.

Big up croog.

Wow. That's a pretty good breakdown of the mix there. Thanks. I like my mixes to ebb and flow. It keeps it interesting and keeps the listener engaged.

right downloading for my journey tomorrow, looks good and if stu rates it then it has a seal of approval from me too. on it.

bumping this because it came on my ipod last night and it is a great mix! Only problem is I need to get set up the set on vinyl haha so much love for that tune

Back
Top Bottom