Fracture / Fracture & Neptune - Bad Habit / Music Y'all / Play That Record OUT NOW

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Astrophonica, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Astrophonica

Astrophonica New Member

The ever-expanding Astrophonica enterprise continues to steer its own musical course, having set the standard with the recent Retrospect long-player. Label heads Fracture & Neptune deliver three fresh slices of intergalactic funk for another essential release and continue to switch up styles throughout in their trademark fashion, headed by Fracture’s ‘Bad Habit’, b/w Fracture & Neptune’s ‘Music Y’all’ and finished off with a nice digital exclusive to the new Astrophonica Surus store, ‘Play That Record’ by Fracture.

Available now on vinyl and digital from your favourite stores including www.surus.co.uk/astrophonica where the MP3 release ships free with vinyl purchase.

Fracture - Bad Habit

Fracture & Neptune - Music Y'all

Fracture - Play That Record

2. d-low

d-low I know you got soul

Re: Fracture / Fracture & Neptune - Bad Habit / Music Y'all / Play That Record OUT NO

love bad habit very big release

3. Labrat

Labrat Active Member

Re: Fracture / Fracture & Neptune - Bad Habit / Music Y'all / Play That Record OUT NO

i sing bad habit while at work, give people the shits but i got a bad habit.

yet to miss a astrophonica release because theyre a head above the rest in quality.