Forthcoming Ram Records

So if you brought the Misanthrop ep from beatport when it's been mistakenly uploaded, what's the stance on playing it in live shows or recorded sets?
Pretty sure by buying it legitimately you have the same rights as any other release...which is actually fuck all if you look at the laws but playing in sets and things seems to cosha in the D&B industry

When is ramm200 expected? Pretty sure I saw ramm199 released somewhere the other day. Probably means that we are still missing some in the 180s though, ram catalogue numbers make no sense ha

Also it's better to make threads for each release if they deserve it. This thread is a bit annoying lol... There isn't a hospital one, much better to see a thread for the london elek album, enter shikari etc. imo

When is ramm200 expected? Pretty sure I saw ramm199 released somewhere the other day. Probably means that we are still missing some in the 180s though, ram catalogue numbers make no sense ha

Also it's better to make threads for each release if they deserve it. This thread is a bit annoying lol... There isn't a hospital one, much better to see a thread for the london elek album, enter shikari etc. imo

Nope, just read the OP.

Fair enough man! I think hes played it the last 3 / 4 times I've seen him but mind you they have all been 4 - 6 hour sets, he had plenty of time to draw for it aha

'Apparently'... Ram said they lost the original files or whatever. But Culture Shock told me he wanted to scrap it. It's probably still about and could be released but I don't think he wants to put it out. Andy definitely likes it, and still has a decent enough copy to play out

58683202.jpg
repost

Back
Top Bottom