Forthcoming METALHEADZ!

Grooverider - Codename John EP
http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/62756-meta026-grooverider-presents-codename-john

SWAG...

300159-1.jpg

There's some sort of remix compilation coming for Lenzman's Looking At The Stars LP, not sure if it's a remix album or EP.

Confirmed info/tracks:
Lazy Dub (Zero T Remix)
Starz (LSB Remix)
??? (Ivy Lab Remix)

Last track in the Ulterior Motive FabricLive mix, sounds like it's a remix from the U.Motive boys. Heard it at the 10 years of Spearhead event last night at Plan B, so huge.

Good God that remix is huge, that's gotta be Ulterior Motive for sure!

spoke to halogenix on friday night, he reckons his EP is coming out next month but gave the impression it's taking a lot longer than he wanted it to

There's some sort of remix compilation coming for Lenzman's Looking At The Stars LP, not sure if it's a remix album or EP.

Confirmed info/tracks:
Lazy Dub (Zero T Remix)
Starz (LSB Remix)
??? (Ivy Lab Remix)

my mate just pointed out that none of these guys are Headz artists! that's cool of them to share the love around a bit, which makes a change to how most labels are doing their business these days

my mate just pointed out that none of these guys are Headz artists! that's cool of them to share the love around a bit, which makes a change to how most labels are doing their business these days

Well, apart from Luke, they all have strong prior connections to the Headz camp though. Anyways the names on this are proper varied, really looking forward to get my hands on those remixes :)

Well, apart from Luke, they all have strong prior connections to the Headz camp though. Anyways the names on this are proper varied, really looking forward to get my hands on those remixes :)

Doesn't the artist pick the remixers with some help from the A&R team? I have a reason we'll get remixes from more liquid artists across the board.

Doesn't the artist pick the remixers with some help from the A&R team? I have a reason we'll get remixes from more liquid artists across the board.

The artist picks the remixers for the project. We approve / don't approve. Lenzman picked every remixer, we approved them all to commence at doing their take on the originals.

spoke to halogenix on friday night, he reckons his EP is coming out next month but gave the impression it's taking a lot longer than he wanted it to

Most Halogenix releases take longer than he or anyone else might like. He puts heaps of pride into his work and works harder than most towards providing final tracks / mixdowns to completete the project, I have no qualms personally over the time taken, it's a superb EP from one of our scenes better talents. As far as the label is concerned we've been ready to go on this it had a cat number before the EP was fully complete, I work fast. Soon as TP's come in (added lag thanks to Record store day as always which cause huge delays for any labels production) we'll get them checked and approved ASAP and I'll get the earliest date sorted I can for the release.

Back
Top Bottom