Forthcoming Exit Releases

11899766_489865737857480_4124605167743046418_n.jpg

This was posted on Kid Drama's facebook as forthcoming on Exit. Artwork is sick. I think it might be the Binary Collective LP (or possibly Module Eight but i doubt it).

Yeah I'm not exactly sure why I commented Module Eight... I'm assuming it has to have something to do with Kid Drama though since he posted a photo of it

On another note, where is Pleasure District 005?! Waiting really impatiently for this one! :P

I seem to remember dBridge hinting in that interview with Stray the next Exit release may "piss people off"... I suspect he meant this Perez EP....

It feels like Perez is very much on a hip-hoppy/alternative flex at the moment, and I don't see him as the kind to bend to popular demand. Personally I really rate what he's been doing, as much as his older more dnb-orientated stuff.... so canny wait for this to drop whichever way it goes.

I would imagine the Binary Collective release will drop before the Perez EP, given that finished copies already exist. Module Eight LP might drop before the EP as well. I didn't listen to the whole dBridge/Stray interview but he might be refering to Binary Collective one as the one that will piss people off (I don't envision that it will be straightforward, otherwise we would have heard more of the material by now).

I didn't listen to the whole dBridge/Stray interview but he might be refering to Binary Collective one as the one that will piss people off (I don't envision that it will be straightforward, otherwise we would have heard more of the material by now).

in the best case they've just progressed from where they left off. first release was insanely good. and it's been a while since i bought some exit.

Last edited:
in the best case they've just progressed from where they left off. first release was insanely good. and it's been a while since i bought some exit.
Apart from back catalogue I haven't purchased Exit since the Skeptical EP :mad: I might grab the Stray EP eventually

in my case it was the in mind ep, apart from the pleasure district sub.
but regarding quality exit is always gold and the rest is just a matter of taste.
In Mind was actually my most recent Exit purchase in general, I had to go the extra mile just to get it but it was worth it in the end :D

Bit of news about the Skeptical & Alix Perez Colabs: http://championupnorth.com/music/up-close-and-personal-skeptical

Rumour has it that there might be a collab EP in the works with a certain man named Alix Perez. There’s been a few clips floating around online ripped from mixes and such but what can you tell us about that and how did the collab come together?
Alix is a good friend of mine, and after Dimensions last year we decided to get on some tunes. We’ve done about 5 or 6 now, and he’s got a new studio so after this festival we’re going to meet up and finish some stuff up and probably work on some new material. We’re thinking of doing an EP but we’ll see what happens. It’s good fun working with him, he’s a great engineer and very talented.

And news on what he's got coming on Exit:

What other new stuff can we expect from you in the future?
My new EP in October on Exit, called ‘Outset’ which is has 4 tracks. I’ve also got a project with Darren (d-Bridge), Loxy, Resound, Kid Drama. We’re calling ourselves Modulate and we’ve done 13 tracks, which is on an album called ‘Legacy’ that we’ve just got the artwork through for, and I think that’s set for release in October/November also. It’s been an exciting project and one of those where you’ve heard it so much you’re kind of sick of it but have got so much love for it.

ANOTHER Skeptical EP? Yes please :razz: Can't wait for that Module Eight / Modulate LP as well!

Also, fingers crossed they do end up releasing an Alix Perez & Skeptical EP

Back
Top Bottom