Forthcoming Exit Releases

Big big big EP from Stray, all the tracks are absolute killers, especially Walk on By, Movements and Paradise!

Fingers crossed for Skeptical's LP this year :)

Mosaic Volume 1 was 2011 and Volume 2 was 2013. Would make sense after another couple of years

Good point, Mark! Either Skeptical's LP, Mosaic vol.3 or dBridge's LP would be amazing. I think I recall there being a dBridge vs. EP in the works as well but I'm too busy too go back through this thread to find the source

Just go to your account and grab dem tunes!
Turns out I don't even have an Exit Records account, and I got no email containing the wavs yet either... Maybe the vinyl comes with a download code in the package?
Can anyone confirm this? Haven't bought from Exit before

I think I recall there being a dBridge vs. EP in the works as well but I'm too busy too go back through this thread to find the source

I'm really hoping this is one of the next few Exit releases. The only tracks I can think of are
No Discipline (vs Skeptical)
If You (vs Alix Perez)

I have been wanting these very badly for a while.

Turns out I don't even have an Exit Records account, and I got no email containing the wavs yet either... Maybe the vinyl comes with a download code in the package?
Can anyone confirm this? Haven't bought from Exit before

Did you buy it from the Exit store? Because if not you most probably will not get a download code

I'm really hoping this is one of the next few Exit releases. The only tracks I can think of are
No Discipline (vs Skeptical)
If You (vs Alix Perez)

I hope No Discipline is soon. Few other dBridge colabs:-

Loxy, Resound & dBridge - We Could Be (F/ Alia Fresco)+ I know he's done 1 with J:Kenzo, both in the mix below

& a seperate 1 with Indigo & Synkro possible lined up for his LP
http://dnbblog.co.uk/dbridge-ra-podcast-358

Did you buy it from the Exit store? Because if not you most probably will not get a download code
Got it from the Exit store. I don't buy non-exclusive vinyl unless I get a download. Emailed them so it should be all good. Thanks for the responses

Sad to say my Stray Ep arrived with a little rip in the top :( gutted as it looks so nice! Havent had a chance to play it yet but I know it's firrrrreee

^^^ mine came with a little rip in the spine on the word Paradise :/ stellar EP though. Best value for money Exit release since the Mosaic Volume 2 EP's / LP's

yeah i think they mastered some stuff w/in the past few months so along with these facebook posts I'd expect to see another release sometime soon

This Stray EP sounds terrific on this heavyweight vinyl, only side note it's so heavyweight,
it split the upper spine of the sleeve quite nicely despite proper packaging.

Heavyweight proper release / pressing get this people.

I just heard Loxy, Resound & dBridge - We Could Be is coming out next week! No vinyl apparently, though.

Right on, just realised I got an email from The Levels saying the exact thing:

Hi,

We are emailing you today with some very exciting news!

The Levels' debut EP will be out on Monday, the 6th of july.

That is only a little more than a week from now.

The EP will feature four tracks. Here's the tracklisting:

Right Here
We Could Be (feat. dBridge)
Shadow Fighter
Remember (feat. Re-Drum)

Hold on tight - we'll hit you up with the links when the time comes.

Best,

Alia, Andrew & Ilpo (The Levels)

Back
Top Bottom