Forthcoming Exit Releases

£65 lol the best part of this is the insult that says 'stickers included' at the end

But seriousely, why has it suddenly become a thing for record labels to rip off the consumer with these 'special' editions. The Ivy edition is worth it, this not even close imo

it's way too much for me but again I think it's a great idea. you're not being forced to buy it and there's a normal version available, so you're not getting ripped off. the cost is likely simply down to the manufacturing cost plus whatever Calibre's getting based on the fact that it's an original art print.

£65 lol the best part of this is the insult that says 'stickers included' at the end

But seriousely, why has it suddenly become a thing for record labels to rip off the consumer with these 'special' editions. The Ivy edition is worth it, this not even close imo
yeah its pretty crazy this. But I spose they can do what ever they want, and as long as the general release is reasonably priced (so we have an option), then fair play to them...people with cash to throw around/collectors will get the boxed release to put on their shelf and try to make money on it later, but those of us who want to actually play and appreciate the vinyl releases will just get the standard release and thrash it. Not too worried at all

Fair play if it appeals to some fans but £65 is beyond me for what you get. At least you can still get the std version + wavs

Quick question re: recent Exit releases: anyone know which digi store is selling Final Approach for the least money? Cheapest place I can find is the Exit Bandcamp page (9 pounds which converts to about $13 for me), but since I'm only looking for the audio in MP3 format I don't really want to have to pay the extra premium for FLAC. If Exit has a direct-to-consumer store which sells MP3 320 separately from lossless, that'd be ideal, but if not I guess I can keep using my Spotify subscription

Quick question re: recent Exit releases: anyone know which digi store is selling Final Approach for the least money? Cheapest place I can find is the Exit Bandcamp page (9 pounds which converts to about $13 for me), but since I'm only looking for the audio in MP3 format I don't really want to have to pay the extra premium for FLAC. If Exit has a direct-to-consumer store which sells MP3 320 separately from lossless, that'd be ideal, but if not I guess I can keep using my Spotify subscription

boomkat !!

In this time where most of the music is being streamed or pirated you are wondering about this? I agree that it looks like a trend at the moment to make those special editions, but i think it's a great idea.
Should labels live from love & air?

Try https://www.digital-tunes.net/

I'm not sure if they sell Exit releases or not, but even if they don't buy what you can from them. They sell 320s and wavs at the same price - and pretty cheap too.

Blimey! sold out already! Personally that is way too much! Happy with the normal edition as i don't feel this is his best work and you are not really getting much in the box for what you are paying

Last edited:
ace, MP3 album is only 7 pounds there - makes a difference! thanks a ton! wish digital-tunes sold Exit, though, would be all over their back catalogue in a heartbeat
I buy everything I can off boomkat. Always the best price. £6.99 albums regardless of track quantity (got future beats for that price from them!)

11201108_10152448126323078_6250833675593617606_n.png

Audio: http://www.strayparadise.com/

1. Paradise
2. Walkonby
3. Movements
4. Queen
5. Without U
6. Branflakes
7. Dizzy

Website looks awesome!
Paradise and Movements are the ones for me, although the whole EP is pretty good.

Queen and Without U for me. I like the fact they announced this close to the release and not months in advance

I really wasn't feeling the Calibre ep until I bought it and gave it a good listen. Now I think it's his best work in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom