Forthcoming Critical/Modulations Releases

Wow, I mean we all knew there was an LP in the works but for it to come out next month already is quite the pleasant surprise! :)

Hyroglifics EP should be out real soon (August 17th I think!) After that my mate Signal is releasing his Binary EP which should be out at the end of the month. He's been showing me the masters and they sound wicked :D

Also, not sure if this has been said but during the Reddit AMA Emperor did awhile ago he told me that his LP will be released early 2016.

Sam Binga - Wasted Days LP
RELEASE DATE : 11TH SEPTEMBER 2015

Vinyl:
A1: Wasted Days
A2: Badman Skin
A3: One6Nine
B1: Pound 4 Pound
B2: I Tol U
C1: Mind & Spirit
C2: Dark Day
D1: Bad Bish
D2: Reclaim

:) Looking forward to this SO much! - See, people can release an EP and an LP in the same year.............. Skeptical nudge nudge ;)

I hope a lot of the tunes on here are a bit longer than some of his other tunes, like Steppin. Really like that tune out of the rest of that EP, but quite a lot of his tunes need to be switched for the impact and then mixed (ie:- there isn't much time to mix of both ends of most of his tunes), but his colabs with Om Unit, Addison Groove and the odd Fracture tune have been a bit longer. Play it again Sam!

Also, would be nice to see this in the Critical store alongside Fre4knc's EP and Hyroglifics' EP. One of the only things that stops me buying vinyl direct from a labels store is that labels only bring out / pre order releases separately (and I have every release I want off that label to date). Samurai and Dispatch have the idea of pre-ordering at least a couple of release at a time

Last edited:
Wasn't there suppose to be a Enei LP release this year?

Think that's been pushed back to next year, probably after Emperor's debut LP.

Right now, the rough release schedule for this year from what I can tell should be:
Hyroglifics EP
Signal EP
Sam Binga LP
Binary LP
Christmas LP

Back
Top Bottom