Exclusive Critical 10" for Fabric first members

Anyone moaning about not the possibility of not getting it follow these easy steps to happiness.
1. sign up to fabricfist
2. order exclusive critical 10"
3. get kasra's fabriclive sent out to you by fabric
4. get discount entry to critical at fabric next week.
5. buy boudicat drinks at said night.

1. sign up to fabricfist

fabricfist

:teeth:

But really, I love Critical, and this was always going to cause a backlash no matter which way it was done.
Here's to keeping the faith ;)

cd is still pre-order, not coming out till end of march.... waiting on my record though - kasra said its up to fabric when they're sending them out... but not heard back from fabric

when did you order them? did you get an email to confirm dispatch?

I ordered one copy on the 1st of March and two more for friends on the 5th. Two of them arrived today, and on the website they're still listed as "processing order". Methinks Fabricfirst is under a lot of pressure at the minute, they've got a fucking butt ton of CDs to send out and lord knows how many of these records, so I reckon delivery for everything will be pretty damn sporadic.

I've decided I really love the Obsession Foreign Concept remix, oh god I hope they become available digitally somehow. :P

The Obsession remix is huge. It sounds so tight on vinyl as well, being mixing with it all day. At first I preferred the Mob Justice remix, but now I think both sides are as good as each other. Such a killer record.

There is no stopping Critical at the minute :)

I ordered 2 copies by accident and would be willing to sell it to someone on here for face value + postage if you dont want to wait and arent a fabric first member. I dont want to ruin any one elses chances of getting one and i dont want to sell it on discogs, id rather it went to a loving home!

First come first served!

I ordered 2 copies by accident and would be willing to sell it to someone on here for face value + postage if you dont want to wait and arent a fabric first member. I dont want to ruin any one elses chances of getting one and i dont want to sell it on discogs, id rather it went to a loving home!

First come first served!

I will buddy

I would never think like that

To set up the mechanism to provide digital downloads via fabric sales would have been costly and complicated, I will look into a way to provide downloads at some stage but whatever I do someone is going to complain.

I put good music out in a timely fashion, support it in whatever way

Tell 'em

Where did these get cut? I just saw on Cutting Vinyl's facebook page:

Fabric Vinyls - complete success ' Quoted "cheers! much appreciated. No sound issues, all is terrific, and, absurdly hot cuts, "

This better not have been the reason I'm still waiting on a load of cuts! Actually, I'll let this one off for being a total war record.

From fabrics website...

Where to start? You get sent a CD or digital download of the freshest underground music sent to your door, each and every month, from our fabric and FABRICLIVE series, before it hits the shops. Each time you visit our club, you'll receive priority entry, meaning you'll be busy raving whilst others are still queuing outside. Not only that - you'll get a discount on the door, meaning your membership fee could cover itself in one night at fabric!

It doesn't end there. You'll be treated to additional offers, including free entry to certain nights, as well as a discount on our entire back catalogue of CDs and those releases that have been digitised. You'll also be able to listen to sets recorded at fabric, which you won't find anywhere else! All that, for just:

£6 + p&p per month (if you’ve joined before 1 September 2011) for a physical CD membership
£7 +P&P per month (if you joined after 1 September 2011) for a physical CD membership
£5 per month for a digital download membership

Oh, fuck that then, not getting myself signed into a monthly subscription, guess I'll have to chance getting one on surus. If I lived ANYWHERE near London I might've done, some of the fabric lineups are sick, but I live in Newcastle, bit of a trek!

I just signed up for fabriclive, £7 every other month for the fabriclive CDs (doesn't include the normal fabric CDs that are usually house music)

Might cancel when i've received my Kasra CD and 10", might stay if the next fabriclive CD looks good

Back
Top Bottom