Emperor - Into Black EP (CRIT081) [27.04.15]

SMPL, YES! Bummed about not getting Sax Tune, Interstellar, Static, One Foot, Foxholes, etc etc. :(

Nonetheless, another solid release by an excellent producer & label.

SMPL, YES! Bummed about not getting Sax Tune, Interstellar, Static, One Foot, Foxholes, etc etc. :(

Nonetheless, another solid release by an excellent producer & label.

Forthcoming on his album! He just put out some few bits of his album material, because his last EP release was a long time ago...

this year or early 2016

SMPL and Tandem are the ones I'm feeling, Into Black is alright as well

After going through the whole EP, I have to say unfortunately that this is probably the weakest Critical release this year in my opinion. I'm only feeling SMPL and Tandem, the others are just a bit too repetitive / boring for me. Shame cause I found the previews to be promising at first.

After going through the whole EP, I have to say unfortunately that this is probably the weakest Critical release this year in my opinion. I'm only feeling SMPL and Tandem, the others are just a bit too repetitive / boring for me. Shame cause I found the previews to be promising at first.

get the pitch slightly higher on these tunes, trust me you will not have the same opinion

Hmm not sure how I feel about this. Into Black and Passed Up are bangers for sure but the rest isn't quite doing it for me. And if i'm gonna be completely honest, Mind Games sounds really uninspired, not feeling that one at all. Will have to hold out for the album I suppose

having had a full listen to the tunes, i can safely say that Tandem and Mindgames are incredibly shit and annoying

yeah, sunday crunk remix was worse. this is 2nd worse critical release this year

I think that Ivy Lab remix of Blame You saved that single to be honest, I really liked that remix. Sunday Crunk was meh.

And it's still a pretty awesome EP, which means Critical's output is fucking brilliant

That's true, always loved Critical. I'm sure there's some amazing releases coming up, I've heard some serious dubs from Sam Binga, Ivy Lab, Hyroglifics, Enei and Foreign Concept that I can't wait for!

Back
Top Bottom