dnbforum production competition spring 2012 - VOTING!

WHICH SONG IS THE MOST FUTURISTIC?

• Total voters
well looks like we need more voters (especially as my track aint got any yet lol)
Logikz m8 can you pimp this thread around so we get more votes?

safe :)

well looks like we need more voters (especially as my track aint got any yet lol)
Logikz m8 can you pimp this thread around so we get more votes?

safe :)

Hey, artists supposed to be anonymous don't narrow yourself down! But yea definitely more voters or this isn't going anywhere...

i aint worried m8 lol - dont think i will get any votes anyway
but we normally get a better turn out of voters..

y u no vote?

---------- Post added at 08:39 ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 ----------

19041891.jpg

Did you make E Jim? I quite like that tune, it's the only one that sticks in my head. Just not sure about the future side of it. And L, for Logikz? Liking that one. M is so good but future like my 21st birthday. I had a cd back in 97 that it would have fit on perfectly. D is insanely good. but very now in a neosignal way.

Anyway, some wicked tunes aren't going to win, so bad luck if it's you! I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure this is the highest over-all quality of tunes we've got out of a Forum comp.

going to give it a bit longer before i decide! hard choice to make

hmm is it E? G? H? I? A? you blinked when i said G didnt you? ...guilty conscience and half. well im not voting for G then.

i rate H the best (hit us up a 320 at some point!)... butt tbh i think G is the most forwad thinking

also, is it pretty much agreed that drums will die in drum and bass of the future then!? ffs, all that time leanring how to make a hench kick and snare...

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:43 ----------

also, big props to all competitors... massivly high standard set here!

Can't work out if the lack of votes is cos I fail as a producer or because I don't know what "futuristic d&b" is !!!
Massive competition though, entries are brilliant. :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom