Delta - Redemption/Be Mine [Liquid-Rolling vibe]

Solace

VIP Junglist
Alright, I'll also post them here, because why not...
I was thinking of sending these to a label, so do you guys think this is worthy of a release?
And all critisisms/feedback are welcome!

(click the links, they are set as private)
Redemption
Be Mine

the morgan freeman, is a bit too loud, perhaps some compression to keep him in line. like the chill vibes here. would like to hear how it progresses. good track overall tho!! send it out why not.
here is one I'm working on atm. first try working into a limiter, so any feed back on how it is sounding on other systems would be great!! no other post processing has been done as its still in the cookin stages.
[soundcloud.com]

the vocal is already pretty compressed... If I compress it more there is a background hiss that gets too loud... I will look at it though!

Your clip is a bit hard to review on since it's that short and I jump straight into the drop. Sounds nice though! The only thing I noticed is that the snare could use a bit of high end, maybe layer a little clap. Other than that, sounded good on my monitors

Both of the tracks are sounding smooth and sexy. I am instantly in love with the if I had a heart.

I like the Redemption track. Good intro and the main section bass & beats are good. I'd agree that the Freeman sample is a bit loud. Maybe lowering the volume a bit will be sufficient.

Thanks guys!
Yea I'm working on the vocal, after decently listening to it again I agree. I also turned the snare a tad bit down.

And thanks Ivan, I had quite some fun making that bootleg. Nothing too fancy but I quite like it too!

Thanks guys!
Yea I'm working on the vocal, after decently listening to it again I agree. I also turned the snare a tad bit down.

And thanks Ivan, I had quite some fun making that bootleg. Nothing too fancy but I quite like it too!
You are welcome my goodman.

Back
Top Bottom