Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Reminds me of everyone trying to figure out who Burial was over the years. I think I prefer not to know, just appreciate the music and the mystery.

Whoever Dawn Wall is he/she really seems to like 'Daughter', If I Smile and Kythera have samples from 'Smothe'r and 'Shallows' respectively :2thumbs:

Might be a long shot but what about Netsky?

No offence or whatsoever meant towards Netsky, but I don't think he's good enough to create stuff like Dawn Wall is bringing out.
And he's too busy touring and making new stuff is my guess.

Last edited:
This EP is much better than the first one but I don't get the overhype. The tunes are very good don't get me wrong but they are not as special as some people are claiming. A special tune will be remembered over the years, I don't think these ones will be...

On another note Angel Field sounds very SPY to me, that doesn't mean I think it's him.

I agree with davelowe (on Page 1) - Kimyan Law, arrangements are identical, the biggest give away is the font used, compare his Facebook / Twitter image to the album cover of Couer Calme, it's pretty much the same

No offence or whatsoever meant towards Netsky, but I don't think he's good enough to create stuff like Dawn Wall is bringing out.
And he's too busy touring and making new stuff is my guess.

Netsky is surely capable enough to produce stuff like that and if you think otherwise, you're either a blind hater or haven't been paying attention to Netsky at all :)

I agree with davelowe (on Page 1) - Kimyan Law, arrangements are identical, the biggest give away is the font used, compare his Facebook / Twitter image to the album cover of Couer Calme, it's pretty much the same

There are 2 big reasons this can't be Kimyan Law though - he's not by any means established artist and he hasn't made many different genres as was claimed.

Back
Top Bottom