Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm pretty sure one of them is Lenzman, he was at Sun And Bass at the time of the photo, another of the photos coincides with Let It Roll in Czech Republic, and on one of the first Tweets Dawn Wall says "Great to hear Goldie open with the Dawn Wall" or words to that effect and doing a bit of detective work shows that Goldie was playing Fabric on that night and on the same lineup is Lenzman B2B with Jubei.

Edit: Also Dawn Walls Twitters putting up Masta Ace man, its Lenzman. Doing DJ Cam bootleg. Hes already shown his knowledge of Hip Hop in those mixes

Excellent detective work sir...

I'm thinking Lenzman, LSB and Tokyo Prose. If not some combo of Lenzman, LSB, Redeyes or Phil Tangent...

Just my guess since those guys have produced together and all have some affiliation with Integral.

Thoughts?

Pretty great way to get everyone excited about some pretty bog standard skankabassish liquid tbh tbh

Bet it is nobody in the thread so far though, my money is on someone like Danny Byrd along with some 90s head who hasnt done much of note in the past few years.

This popped into my head last night & it seemed to resonate with me.

Could it possibly be Zero T & Beta 2?

I can't remember all of the (so called) evidence right now so i'm not sure if they've been ruled out, but for some reason this really made sense. Zero T's links to Integral go way back, plus maybe that's how Ant TC1 seems to know about them, but so few others do.

I tend to rule out Zero T's involvement due to the fact that his new music is so so drum driven these days, but that's not to say he isn't involved, as it is a collaborative effort after all. Be interested to see if anyone can rule them out or not?

:-/

Word on the street is that it's mistabishi.

He killed his career by uploading naked pictures of himself. Personally if I was to do that, I'd at least be at quarter chub.

This allows me do my most flamboyant poses, whilst maintaining postural dexterity.

If anyone wants to see, you can join me in my jack shack, every Thursday at 8pm. BYOB. Bring your own bible to bash with.

Back
Top Bottom