Dark & Desolate Competition - WINNERS!

the first time i ran your entry i really hollered out loud "WHO WENT AND BROUGHT UNTOLD UP IN THIS BITCH WITH THE DARK ASS TECHNO?!?!?!?!" and then i pulled someone else in to the room and made them listen to it from start to finish. it also got one run in the car.
Thank you! Not made anything coherent in a long time, feels good to be close to the other talented producers on here.
Speaking of which...
i made a tune following the rules of the competition just for kicks. If you don't mind giving it a listen i'd appreciate your feedback.
This is sick Xirus, nicely done.

i made a tune following the rules of the competition just for kicks. If you don't mind giving it a listen i'd appreciate your feedback.
Cool track dude. I like the 808 bass part and the darker bass parts. Personally I'd have reduced the kick level a bit or scooped out the mid-bass frequencies but thats probably just my taste

Cool track dude. I like the 808 bass part and the darker bass parts. Personally I'd have reduced the kick level a bit or scooped out the mid-bass frequencies but thats probably just my taste
Thanks for listening and the feedback! Scooped the mids on the bass or the kick? Both? Haha. I'll mess around with your suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom