DnB D&B @ Glastonbury 2015

hazdaman100

Bum 'n Face
VIP Junglist
Seeing as its getting close to the festival, ill put my annual thread up about Glatonbury :2thumbs:

Anyone got any tips as to who is playing yet from the world of DNB?

So far Ive noted the follwing Djs

Flight
Marcus Intalex
Fabio
Confirmed for London Underground

Dillinja
Hype

Hospitality @ Shangri-la feat:
SPY
London Elektricity
Etherwood
NU:TONE
Logistics
Krakota

Also rumoured for another Hardware tent/takeover

& Friction

edit

& Sigma (live - confirmed through their drummer...)

wish theyd just release the full lineup already...

Last edited:
Thanks for the steady supply of details Harry - how do you find these things out?

Lads at Diffrent confirmed on their podcast that they'll be at Glasto. Sounded like he meant Difffrent and not just himself (Dexta).

Thanks for the steady supply of details Harry - how do you find these things out?

Mainly through Efestivals forum, they've got a selfconfirmed thread so just reposting stuff from there. Friction confirmed on instagram and the temple/cave lineups got announced officially yesterday.

few more updates, Hype confined for silver hayes, Wilkinson and Sam Binga also

Wonder where Friction is playing, thought it would be silver hayes

Any idea on the arcadia lineup this year? Im thinking Spor maybe, like boomtown…..

Reckon Friction will be on Arcadia then and maybe Dillinja?

Not DnB but Special Request has self-confirmed too but not in Silver Hayes or Common. If hes in London Underground itll be toooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Where did you hear about Renegade Hardware? Maybe in Unfairground again?

Lotsa Drums and Basses in here

11214223_10152718011055964_512610357391853367_n.jpg

Yeah thought I saw on Twitter about RH

Guessing friction will be Arcadia, or on a bbc one stage if there is one...

Maybe in hell too I guess, the lineup for them is out this week they say, Arcadia at the end of the month

Yeah literally everyone just crowds around the outside and doesn't move in further, but in reality there is tons of space underneath!
Think it's cause everyone wants to see the flames! :)

yeah man, arcadia lineup came out today, spor and dc breaks on it

Yeah im going along mate, got a fair size group going with us this year (20+) i think

Andys festival sets are always rammed with cheese though... I wish I was excited by that but I'm really not :/ 6 years ago maybe...

Yeh absolutely true, same with Friction, but I won't be able to resist going along anyway and hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom