Biggest drops in dubstep

why don't you listen to the whole song before you fail so hard?

I heard the Nuskool sounds come on after the rapping stopped... still... the track is ruined (for me) if I have to fast forward past lyrics I can't relate to.

It's like ordering a Burger with onions and pickles on it (if I don't like onions and pickles). I like Burgers, but why not just order it without the onions and pickles so I don't have to waste time taking them off my Burger.

:clown:

I heard the Nuskool sounds come on after the rapping stopped... still... the track is ruined (for me) if I have to fast forward past lyrics I can't relate to.

It's like ordering a Burger with onions and pickles on it (if I don't like onions and pickles). I like Burgers, but why not just order it without the onions and pickles so I don't have to waste time taking them off my Burger.

:clown:

mate listen to the lyrics, they are fucking funny. borgore is from israel and the vocals is his own. he is well talented, the drop is amazing (BUT FIRST DO THE DISHES!!!). if u like dubstep, how can you not like this?

mate listen to the lyrics, they are fucking funny. borgore is from israel and the vocals is his own. he is well talented, the drop is amazing (BUT FIRST DO THE DISHES!!!). if u like dubstep, how can you not like this?

That's cool... I'm simply not into rap.
Hip Hop is one thing, but rap... no thanks.

The track has some cool Nuskool noises in it, but the rapping turns me off.

Totaly true mate.
And to produce stuff like that in israel, think it's a whole different ballgame.
Especially in comparison to the uk, or usa.
Big up borgore...

Back
Top Bottom