bad Company are back

It's horrible when people are successful at their job isn't it?

If they dream of making music that hit's the top of the national charts and it becomes true, fair fucking play to them.

I'm not saying I'll like the music but every credit for putting the hours in and achieving the goal!

Do you know how many times a day I have to listen to Glitterball. Fuck all those sell outs.

Do you know how many times a day I have to listen to Glitterball. Fuck all those sell outs.

Who forces you to listen to music you don't want to listen to?? ;);)

Sorry mate but it just annoys me that underground musicians in general aren't allowed to be successful. Who the fuck decided that?!

Who forces you to listen to music you don't want to listen to?? ;);)

Sorry mate but it just annoys me that underground musicians in general aren't allowed to be successful. Who the fuck decided that?!

Work. You must be the brains of the operation :teeth:

They was already successful making underground music. Sell outs only make pop music now.

Work. You must be the brains of the operation :teeth:

They was already successful making underground music. Sell outs only make pop music now.

I've been on holiday and only just seen this.....

I kind of get what you're saying and i get the whole roots / underground / don't sell out thing....

But if it's your job, you're livelihood, the reason there's food on your table, clothes on your family's back......

Do you say "nah i only want to sell 5000 copies and earn a bit of change".....

Or do you sell a million and secure your future in the process??

Do you turn down promotions at work because you don't want to sell out, be successful, make that money?

Life is life is life and for me if you can secure a better future then you do it!

D&B starts as a love but if you're fully emerged it's your career. The love usually stays but it's about getting paid!

I've been on holiday and only just seen this.....

I kind of get what you're saying and i get the whole roots / underground / don't sell out thing....

But if it's your job, you're livelihood, the reason there's food on your table, clothes on your family's back......

Do you say "nah i only want to sell 5000 copies and earn a bit of change".....

Or do you sell a million and secure your future in the process??

Do you turn down promotions at work because you don't want to sell out, be successful, make that money?

Life is life is life and for me if you can secure a better future then you do it!

D&B starts as a love but if you're fully emerged it's your career. The love usually stays but it's about getting paid!

Who wouldn't want to make gash music for loads of money right...

Back
Top Bottom