arent chase and status' sets all exactly the same?

Nah Sub Focus doesn't give a fuck hes a cool guy and all he thinks about when making music is if it sounds good, not if a 12 year old girl would like it.

If people commercially catch on to the Sub Focus album it'l be through no intention of his own.

The albums gonna be sick ...

The thing is, unlike Pendulum, Chase & Status still have the opportunity to save themselves, by this year making some drum and bass which we will all love, but 15 year old girls with flurecent wardrobes will not.

All that's left to do is pray ...

Amen Break.

Yes man, that'd be good.

Haha I knew this would happen. Everyones gonna get sick of them and they will be the second Pendulum in that sense. Subfocus is next.

I wonder if Sub Focus will go down the same route once his album comes out in 10 years time

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER. It won't happen, it's different with Sub Focus.

all they do is promote their own tunes and that dubstep shite in their sets! Load of toss but on the other hand have made some good tunes which I have a few of

all they do is promote their own tunes and that dubstep shite in their sets! Load of toss but on the other hand have made some good tunes which I have a few of

Too right, all their early stuff is sick on Bingo! I love alot of their stuff on Ram too but just don't like their attitude - it's as if they're better than everyone, when they really aren't.

Chase & Status don't get me that worked up either way. They're pretty good but they haven't really done anything new for the scene with their music. Plenty of solid tracks though and I own quite a few. I'd never willingly see a DJ set of theirs.

love Hurt You, love Take me away and judgement love Smash Tv, love Is it Worth it, Music club and Streetlife

hate Pieces and all that Dubstep shite, okay they go off on the dance floor but you gotta draw the line at Wednesley dale cheese.

more tunes like Hurt You less tunes like Pieces of shit

as for the commercial thing. not impressed with where there going, All this Kano shit is a joke.

its drum n bass people, lets keep it real

rant over

Last edited:
as slow said they're promoting their album & alot of ppl who went to the event to see c&s will be going to hear the tunes off it, if you went and saw oasis 3 times in a month during the tour of their latest album the set would be exactly the same each time too

stop hating on them for selling records, finally a noteworthy producer is hitting the mainstream, and if your that into ur dnb go and support some smaller local nights, see some up and coming DJs, there's so many good underrated DJs out there (brookes bros, culture shock, danny byrd, cyantific, baron are just a few that have impressed me alot over the last 8 months or so)

i frequently support local nights where i live.

Just seen the new advert for ''Pure bassline Vol.2'' or something from ministry of sound..

Featuring tracks from.. Pendulum & ....................... Chase and Status! didnt see that coming.

doesnt bother me that they are making money or whatever, what does bother me is.. ill walk into a bar or something n hear some kids talking about it like they know everything.. ''omg new chase and status song is so good have you heard it'' ''Do you like C&S ive listened to them for 2 whole weeks'' BUT these people wouldnt even think about going to a local night to check out the local talent..

meh.

They just play their own stuff so people buy it.
Self promotion I think its called... but yeah it does make them incredibly boring lol.

many of their tunes are banging like brazil, and wizard killa, why dont they play that shit? they have hit mainstream.. just hope they dont pull a pendulum on us... (all their dubstep tunes have got that same synth innit..)

this is definately a risk!!

They did some pretty cool shit like dropping that Killing In The Name Of remix out of fucking nowhere when I saw them. That went off more than take me away/smash tv etc.

i do like there tune selection, but sometimes there mixin is shocking. and arrogant people dont do it for me at all if the rumours are true

WOW, its not just me whos noticed this then!

I practicly know the entire set off by heart and which tune is coming next :D

Back
Top Bottom