Alix Perez

Did they have any seating at that headz/exit night? Went to shogun there and was the most uncomfortable rave ive ever been to. Was hotter than the earths core in there, could barely see past the steam of sweat and aids and there was no where to sit except in the paddling pool that was absolutely anywhere on the floor!

They installed a new air con unit. Was still pretty hot though

Na no seating, but who goes to a rave to sit down? My nan maybe...

Normally im with you on that mate entirely, but the state of the venue last time at 4am i would have given away my arm just for 10 minutes to sort myself and get some energy back!

I hear yah dude, that place was absolutely roasting.. besides you need a few sofas at the back to have some bro-out time with your bros...

That venue at crucifix lane has it right... few sofas in the second room for a rejuvenative cotch... actually that whole venue had it right, I heard they packed it out for that exit 10 years night a while back but it was perfectly filled when I went for the elevate/grooves shin dig, with decent vibes and cheap drinks.. need more nights there if you ask me.

I hear yah dude, that place was absolutely roasting.. besides you need a few sofas at the back to have some bro-out time with your bros...

That venue at crucifix lane has it right... few sofas in the second room for a rejuvenative cotch... actually that whole venue had it right, I heard they packed it out for that exit 10 years night a while back but it was perfectly filled when I went for the elevate/grooves shin dig, with decent vibes and cheap drinks.. need more nights there if you ask me.

Ah yes that Elevate night was boom! Wicked venue.

Allegedly that night was supposed to be a regular thing so heres to hoping another one crops up soon.

Yeah the Perez x Eprom EP is big, but is it really DnB?

any news? hopefully soon will be a dnb by Alix

He's done a couple tunes with Skeptical, and who knows, maybe Alix Perez & dBridge - If Only ought to come out soon?

He's also done some work with Ivy Lab, but it's not what you're probably looking forward to

Last edited:
Yeah the Perez x Eprom EP is big, but is it really DnB?

It's around 80/85 - 160/170 'electronic music' I'd say. It fits the D&B tempo but so does some hip hop that's 80-85bpm!

The whole EP is big though whatever genre it is!!!!

That's precisely my point, does tempo define genre?

Look at the different types of trance and the tempo ranges, same with techno, house etc etc.

Anyway wasn't meaning to derail this thread lol, looking forward to more Perez stuff

That's precisely my point, does tempo define genre?

Look at the different types of trance and the tempo ranges, same with techno, house etc etc.

Anyway wasn't meaning to derail this thread lol, looking forward to more Perez stuff

He certainly seems to turn to different styles with ease! Love the guys production!

Back
Top Bottom