.001 DnBForum Competition - Allstars

Re: **DNB FORUM ALLSTARS MIXTAPE COMPETITION (MAY 09)

If you want the mixes to sound the same then hook and use the same equipment :) Hehe thats what we're doing, but we live 20 minuts from each other ho ho ho

Sounds like fighting talk eheheh

seriously loooking forward to hearing the teams mixes i think this could be a tough one to call

muchos respect

@ $marty, I let the last tune in my mix run to about 24 minutes, just so it's easier for you to blend Wellsy's into it. Is that ok?

Also, how is the best way to send the 3 parts to you for blending?

Cheers.

can't believe i only just noticed this...well i'll have to get in on the next 1

@ $marty, I let the last tune in my mix run to about 24 minutes, just so it's easier for you to blend Wellsy's into it. Is that ok?

Cheers.

If you could send them as 320 mp3's please, that would be wicked. Ideally what would be easier would be to have you finish on one tune which your team-mate can also play.
For example:
Say you finished with "Outerspace" by MIST then your team-mate would carry on with "Outerspace" :2thumbs:

That's what me and Wellsy have done, and I made sure it finished on the same pitch as he starts on. Just waiting for Noize to get back to us.

Would it be better to RAR them with a T/L and send you the link?

That's what me and Wellsy have done, and I made sure it finished on the same pitch as he starts on. Just waiting for Noize to get back to us.

Would it be better to RAR them with a T/L and send you the link?

djnoize@hotmail.co.uk

AIM DJNoizeUk add me ,,

talk on there bro

Added Noize. My one is all done. Wellsy needs to sort your sets out cos you need to start on the same tune as his last one.

Its Morley-More, im gunna struggle wiv the summer tunes, i havent got that many..!!! can jungle work?? like police in helicopter!?!? i hav turn down the lights & in love, out of that list

Cheers.

i did this as well, let the last track run out at about 21.30 so it can be chopped

sounds like a great competition, but i got a question. do all 3 team members compose their own mix and then merge it together or do the 3 of them work on only one mix?

good luck with this chloe and smarty

Me and Flicky are on board, just waiting on a third member. I hava a question, how long does the mix have to be? Like 1 hour so each member does 20 minutes?
:wave:

Me and Flicky are on board, just waiting on a third member. I hava a question, how long does the mix have to be? Like 1 hour so each member does 20 minutes?
:wave:

:2thumbs: Spot on. You've read the first post.

Its Morley-More, im gunna struggle wiv the summer tunes, i havent got that many..!!! can jungle work?? like police in helicopter!?!? i hav turn down the lights & in love, out of that list

Thats fine bro. Just as long as your team have a couple of others in that list.

oi slags il be on msn @ 6,,, still dont know what tune ure gonna end on

Mine's all done mate, just waiting on Wellsy I take it?

Back
Top Bottom