.001 DnBForum Competition - Allstars

Re: **DNB FORUM ALLSTARS MIXTAPE COMPETITION (MAY 09)

Looks like a sick idea, love it.

Count me and Scuba in, need a third but i'll try and get someone :) Whats the deadline?

here ya go

People looking for team:
***i put names of people ive seen say "in" but with no teams, so contact each other please!
.01| wobbie
.02| ac
| russla Dj
| scuba

deadline is the 22nd :D

would love to this, unfortunatly my set would be shite as i havent had money for vinyl since xmas, and all the vinyl i have are old or poo haha. nice idea tho, deffo looking forward to hearing this

im reli up for this, but i have a few qualms with it...

these things always drag out a bit and i think once a month is a bit of overkill as people take ages to get shiz in esspecially when u want people to co-operate...

also so if only the top 2 get put up then i wud be pretty miffed if mine didnt after pouring into it...

also if ur 20 mins are wikid and u dnt no any1 else on the forum and the two people ur lumped with r shite then ur fucked....

meh i just rekon u shud do it everyone submits their 20 mins and the best 6 get put in a 2 hour mixtape. and u shud do it every other month at the most.

i doubt any of u value my opinion but i rekon that wud be a good option. i admire the spirit thom summer vibes yo!

im reli up for this, but i have a few qualms with it...

these things always drag out a bit and i think once a month is a bit of overkill as people take ages to get shiz in esspecially when u want people to co-operate...

also so if only the top 2 get put up then i wud be pretty miffed if mine didnt after pouring into it...

also if ur 20 mins are wikid and u dnt no any1 else on the forum and the two people ur lumped with r shite then ur fucked....

meh i just rekon u shud do it everyone submits their 20 mins and the best 6 get put in a 2 hour mixtape. and u shud do it every other month at the most.

i doubt any of u value my opinion but i rekon that wud be a good option. i admire the spirit thom summer vibes yo!

well first there's loads of really talented people on this forum, so finding someone good to work with shouldnt be a problem.

we are making this a once a month thing, because loads of people enjoy putting a mix out and having a theme and little competition once a month is something we thought people would like, if you dont want to do it every month , well you can do it every two months then.

we cant do "putting the best 6 together" because thats not the point of doing a "group" competition so you get to work and talk to other people on the forum.

i do take your opinions but try and focus on the POSITIVE and hopefully youll participate, ask 2 members out of the list of people wanting a team, creating a sick mix and get to know some other members.

and if you dont win, well thats not the end of the world, we have 10 judges who will pick the best two mixes and then the forum votes.

Last edited:

would love to this, unfortunatly my set would be shite as i havent had money for vinyl since xmas, and all the vinyl i have are old or poo haha. nice idea tho, deffo looking forward to hearing this

ahah its all good, there will be a different theme next one and hopefully you can participate :)

maybe next time round. still a wicked idea though, good luck with it and i'm egar to hear how it all comes out.

if theres a cheesey jump up one then yeh i can do that. i mite be able to do a small late jungle one(93-99) actually if that one ever occured...

i havent bought vinyl since xmas and my taste in dnb has changed alot since then thanks to you lot.

anyway im really looking forward to hearing these :)

fuckin sick idea...i really wanna get involved but they are not really my type of tunes, can i get in on the next?

you dont need to go with all the songs in the list, just include one.
but if not, yes the next one will be completetly different.

I'm having some of this.

Stick me on the looking for a team list please Chloe.

bammacat.jpg

go on then...get me involved in a team...looks like good fun...Cheers Chloe.

smarty will take care of this, once another team forms :) looking forward to hearing all these entries!

Me and Flicky are on board, just waiting on a third member. I hava a question, how long does the mix have to be? Like 1 hour so each member does 20 minutes?

Gloxxy, you mind if I go on your team?

Looks like Me, Gloxxy and Joey are doing a North west special.

Back
Top Bottom