.001 DnBForum Competition - Allstars

Re: **DNB FORUM ALLSTARS MIXTAPE COMPETITION (MAY 09)

But in all seriousness, the next competition is going to be wicked. Its going to get very interesting :2thumbs:

I have to say this has been alot harder than I first imagined it to be.
All tracklists are very, very tasty & everyone invovled have really taken the summer vibes to the max.
Mixing is also very good. Some dodgy bits & pieces in a few mixes but overall I have to say the mixes are tight, very nice eqing on some of them as well!
Cannot wait for the next one, peoples are gunna pull out some mahoosive efforts.
Big up to everyone that took part, realllllllyyyyyy impressed with all of you :)

I have to say this has been alot harder than I first imagined it to be.
All tracklists are very, very tasty & everyone invovled have really taken the summer vibes to the max.
Mixing is also very good. Some dodgy bits & pieces in a few mixes but overall I have to say the mixes are tight, very nice eqing on some of them as well!
Cannot wait for the next one, peoples are gunna pull out some mahoosive efforts.
Big up to everyone that took part, realllllllyyyyyy impressed with all of you :)

Sent my judgements to chloe last night via fax modem with a pie chart of my choices

Must say the standard was high was genuinely really tough to choose, there was no probs with levels etc. being apparent in between the mixes too

Maximum respect to all that took part

i echo these words, i really struggled to judge this even with my simon cowell high waisted trousers on.

props to all that contributed and thanks for the free mixes.

you're still all bastards though and i'm the best thing about this thread**

**sirus' ego swells and bursts*

defo have strict rules on time

like 1 week,, to fix the mix up..

none of this month stuff again imo

im pretty sure ive got the winners
waiting on two judges.
i need the results in a couple of hours
or i wont count their votes.
doesnt really matter tho because theres 2 distinct teams

do the Judges write acomment on each mix?? would be interesting to hear what they think even if the team does not win

yes if you check in 2 hours or so
ill have the new comp running
and the winners forum vote thread running as well
with comments on each mix and everything.

Back
Top Bottom