The Mutant DJs // MCs Mekar, Andlar, Gusto & Chase // FORCE FM TEAR OUT SESSION!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps... been a while since ive posted anything up....

This is our returning set to Force FM 106.5 after taking a few months break.....

We are proud to showcase MC Chase a tallented up'n'coming MC going back to back with 3 of the best MCs coming out of South London RIGHT NOW!!.... MC Mekar, Andlar & Gusto!!!

Look out for the brand new mixtape dropping soon..... DARKSIDE DOUBLETIME this is just a taster of what to come from the TMD camp!!!

Got to say a big massive shout out to all the crew that went down to GENETICS on the 27th November 2009 @ Club 333 Shoreditch.... Riisu & Fazer pulled out a fukin tearing set!! DJ A-Man blew the place up as expected!!! Fukin heavy night!!! Look out for the next GENETICS coming in the New Year at a even better Venue and even better sound system!!

Anyway.... heres the link for the set!!! ENJOY IT!!! Been listening to this every day for the last 5 days non stop!!! Sick tracks and tear out MC'n!!!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!!

Safe peeps!

Re: The Mutant DJs // MCs Mekar, Andlar, Gusto & Chase // FORCE FM TEAR OUT SESSION!!

G'WAN THEN!!!!

Drag me away from my soundclash, always got time for TMDs et al...

Re: The Mutant DJs // MCs Mekar, Andlar, Gusto & Chase // FORCE FM TEAR OUT SESSION!!

Oh BTW MC Chase is sick. Everything I've heard from him has been quality.

[EDIT]

Mekar has come a long long way!!! Sick!

Last edited:

Sound, will take a look at this whe pos, nice1

Cheers mate, checking :2thumbs:

Big respect to everyone downloading!!!

189 views and only 8 replys!!!

Write something you fuking leechers!!! hhahahaa

Back
Top Bottom