34: Netsky - Young and Foolish
35: Sub Focus - Deep Space

Mix recorded: November 2009
Mix length: 1:27:25
File size: 200.0 MB

Link to Sound Cloud Mix Page

Last edited:
This part i reloaded bout 5 times.

I said that i liked the look of it just because of the artists included but it turned out there were a few unfamilular tracks in there. This is a compliment... I think :confused:

Thanks Ddot, glad you liked that mix. I definatly take it as a compliment, always good to hear new tracks, even if you thought you was pretty familiar with the artists. Some of the tracks are quite old aswell, but i've never been one to have a 100% up front selection. Thanks for the feedback fella :respekt:

Thanks sketcha.... Didn't wanted to start all guns blazing was hoping for a more progressive selection. Hope it turned out ok, thanks for the feedback. :teeth:

definatly mate, just finished listening to it all the way through, really nice mix from start till finish, sound.

biggleingtons

i see your warming up for Interface and Hazard at Bliss in January man. will be a big one

bro, can you re up this and the 'tighter than a ducks ass' mix, the download links arent working for me. cheers matey. :)

Sorry missed this comment. The site was down :confused:

The links are live and running know, let me know if you have any problems and I can re-upload them to the server of your choice.

Sorry bout the late feedback on your mixes as I know you were particularly quick off the mark to let me know about mine. Just been quite busy recently. Anyway...

Gave this a spin earlier today and as usual was more than impressed. I think this is how studio mixes should be a lot of the time. By that I mean a well constructed set that takes the listener on a journey rather than just bang out all the latest tunes in some mish mash order. This was truly a progressive mix and the way you moved through the styles so effortlessly was brilliant.

In terms of mixing technicality I'm still behind you so it's hard to give in depth feedback on that. But what I will say is your understanding of how tunes fit together and work is very good. Also making two tunes blend in to one without just fully cutting the bass is a very hard skill. I mean anyone can just cue up a tune and cut the bass and go from there, but blending all the elements of two to make it sound like a brand new tune is fucking hard. Wicked selection all round as well matey.

So big ups to you sir. Now for you filthy mix. Time to get my hard hat on I think. ;)

Back
Top Bottom