21: Ram Trilogy - Asylum
22: Basher - Biometrix
23: Commix - Bear Music

Mix recorded: October 2009
Mix length: 1:02:36
File size: 143.2 MB

Link to Sound Cloud Mix Page

Last edited:
i have to sign up to a site to download your mix? poor show coshh. i abstain from this mix on principle

Lol... Your really dont have too... I never have any problems.. Let me explain. Click the link then it will take you to the choons.net page look in the top right hand for these two symbols:

listen_mp3.jpg
listen_siteplayer.gif

The first one is the download link and the second is the link to stream from the site player.

Failing that here is the direct download link to the mix: HERE

Im thinking in future i will add two direct links, one to the download and one to the stream to avoid confusion.

Still not listening then :(

Last edited:
Hey, Coshh! It's been a while, sir! I've even got into this mixing shenanigans now. Still in the beat matching stage after three months but all good fun. Allen & Heath Xone: 22 but real shitty decks my mate donated. Nice to see you've got your mixes stickied. I'm on the D/L for some Coshh goodness. Teebee & Calyx - The Shape of Things to Come... :)

Quality as always. And you're a self-proclaimed pitch shifter. I hate to touch the deck as well but I'm a bit poo. I appreciate it even more now I know how hard it is!

Hey, Coshh! It's been a while, sir! I've even got into this mixing shenanigans now. Still in the beat matching stage after three months but all good fun. Allen & Heath Xone: 22 but real shitty decks my mate donated. Nice to see you've got your mixes stickied. I'm on the D/L for some Coshh goodness. Teebee & Calyx - The Shape of Things to Come... :)

Alright Thrawn good to see ya. Hope your well. Glad that you got yourself into the decks aswell, will open your eyes to the music more for sure... Sounds like you got an alright set up to get started on, and if you decide you like it can always pick up some second hand technics :teeth:

Quality as always. And you're a self-proclaimed pitch shifter. I hate to touch the deck as well but I'm a bit poo. I appreciate it even more now I know how hard it is!

Thanks glad you enjoyed the mix. Just keep at it, all it takes is perceverance... and bout 3 hours an evening on the decks for the first 2 years lol.

Back
Top Bottom