DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & NUERA

*Chloe

VIP Junglist
podcast4-1.jpg
podcast4-2.jpg

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE & FUSION & NUERA

Excellent work once again. Look forward to listening.

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE & FUSION & NUERA

woah looks fuckin big!
biggups all involved

AMAZZZZZING work! I'll get this on the pod right away. :)

raking in the A list. Will check it out for real.

WOOP WOOP

big up chloe

Many thanks to Fusion plus Nuera for there mixes, absolute fire from the forum camp! we have the best dj's no doubt!!!!

To the guys from Viper Recs many thanks tooo, Furlonghe mix is awesome and the label is awesome, thanks for your time

Plus, dexcell .... big playaz in the game from now on....ya hear

Phatness!!! I love furlonge!!!

Decent.

Look forward to listening :)

Big ups Viper, will check it out when I get home!

fusions mix is fucking heavy. big up chloe for sorting it all out.

Thanks to everyone whos downloaded so far :)
Will be putting it up on the website tonight along with a 30 minute video of andy c filmed by Barbarella

Gotta big up Chloe and Rich for sorting this out. Looks absolutely banging! Big shouts to Viper HQ, Furlonge, Fusion and of course Mr Nuera!

Mahoosive respect to everyone involved in this! Big ups the Dexcell guys, looking forward to hearing all those new bits. Huge shout to the Viper camp and Furlonge, and Fusion as well.

And of course Chloe and Toejam for all there hard work!

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & N

thanks to those involved for this.

i'm going to start a dnbf mix playlist on my i-pod and this will be numero uno.

Re: DnB Forum PODCAST 004 -VIPER RECORDINGS SPECIAL Feat FURLONGE, DEXCELL FUSION & N

Boh! big up furlonge, dexcell & nuera
massive big up to chloe for putting the work in

Back
Top Bottom