All You Crash Bandicoot Fans

marcelkennard

Storms comin in Annie
VIP Junglist
Really only just a clip of a tune I've started making.
Called Uka Uka's Revenge!!!
I would really appreciate it if any of you experts can give me some pointers and opinions on the drum beat and the overall fullness of the tune and maybe what you would concentrate on tweaking/changing THANKS
... Only really just started producing so i know it isnt professional sounding but any help would be great

http://soundcloud.com/marcelkennard/uka-ukas-revenge

The background samples in the intro part can be brought up a little louder so they aren't over shadowed by the pad so much.
Really like what you added at 1min5sec mark...flows along nice at that point, how you brought it into the track, droppin' out the beat as it comes in, etc..also on the vocal samples you can turn them up some too.
As far as technical talk, there are others on here that can help ya alot more about what to tweak, etc. I'm still learning as I go and don't know all the techy stuff :clown:, I just keep at it and learn as I go. All I can say is, what i said earlier, bring up the samples i mentioned so they're not so "in the background" if that makes sense. Keep at it bro, nice one. (y)

Thanks alot man I will try and sort out those samples, they arent the best quality though thats why I turned them down a bit, cheers though any other commenteeeyyys???

i like the idea an the way its put together but the sounds need a bit of work before theyll gel together an sound right.
but keep on it id like to hear the finished tune!

i like the idea an the way its put together but the sounds need a bit of work before theyll gel together an sound right.
but keep on it id like to hear the finished tune!

Yeah I agree with ya do you reckon its a case of eqing the sounds better or just remaking the actual sounds to sound better? I know they dont sound too great I've only just started gettin used to making sounds from scratch with oscillators, problem is Iv got no decent plugins at all, only the ones that come with FL and a couple of free ones, got any recommendations of cheap or free ones to make the sounds more beast?

Yeah I agree with ya do you reckon its a case of eqing the sounds better or just remaking the actual sounds to sound better? I know they dont sound too great I've only just started gettin used to making sounds from scratch with oscillators, problem is Iv got no decent plugins at all, only the ones that come with FL and a couple of free ones, got any recommendations of cheap or free ones to make the sounds more beast?

i wouldnt say start from scratch or nuffin just fiddle about with the stuff u got till its as good as u can get an then eq it.
as for plugins im a reason man so plugins dont mean jack to me!haha

lovin the crash samples mate!!

OOLAGAH!!!

wicked nice one, i think the beat it a bit too high end maybe beef it more in the mid range!!

good stuff tho mate i like it

Back
Top Bottom