Sub Zero.................

$pyto

Pavey Farms
VIP Junglist
I was very impressed with recent releases 'Spin Doc' & 'Fever'. When they are dropped at raves the place always goes mad!

I also rate Original Sin as a producer, however the main criticism of OS is that alot of his tunes sound the same. I know he's made tunes like 'Kiss' & 'Your Love', but the dancefloor bangers getting played across the country; 'Overfiend', '8 Figure Bass', 'Therapy', 'Dr Feels Good' etc etc are all abit............samey.

That's why I'm a bit disappointed with Sub Zero's newest dub being played atm - 'Motion':

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL51UAOlyzc

When the tune drops you can clearly hear there is a sample there from 'Spin Doc', and although in itself it's a great tune I was wondering if anyone also hopes that Sub Zero doesn't just do what OS done at the beginning and make alot of tunes that sound the bloody same! Peace.

Considering there was rumours of him being the lazy half of the original Gdub duo - he's certainly got the skills in my opinion. Fever is a big tune! Andy's being caining this for months. Huge sub bass.

Looking forward to following what dubs are being put out by this man.

Now he's proved his studio skills, I hope G Dub can reform.

This sounds exactly the same as 'Spin Doc' with that awful screeching fingernail sound. Fucking terrible. 'Fever' is pretty meaty though, quite in to that.

i think that this tune kills most of original sin tuens at the moment, for a jump up nast ttrack this has hit the nail on the head, heard hype play this at the last playaz and everyone went crazy

Sorry Spyteman but Motion is rowdy lol

Also love the tune he's done with the Busta Rhymes "Gimme Some Mo" string sample on the intro

Pretty sure it's on the Hazard set from Bassmans Bday Bash

Good to see this guy doin well after the whole G-Dub split

Sorry Spyteman but Motion is rowdy lol

Also love the tune he's done with the Busta Rhymes "Gimme Some Mo" string sample on the intro

Pretty sure it's on the Hazard set from Bassmans Bday Bash

Good to see this guy doin well after the whole G-Dub split

It's a bangin tune mate, I never said it wasn't a good tune! My point is that are we still going to be thinking that if Sub Zero then goes on to make 3 or 4 more tunes with that bloody 'Spin Doc' sample in it??!!!!

In a way it's good because obviously the tunes gives instant recognition that Sub Zero made it. But it would just be disappointing if we have to hear a few more tunes like this before he throws something different out there! I want him to keep it up, the bloke obviously has skills, I just don't want all his tunes to be samey samey! Peace.

It's a bangin tune mate, I never said it wasn't a good tune! My point is that are we still going to be thinking that if Sub Zero then goes on to make 3 or 4 more tunes with that bloody 'Spin Doc' sample in it??!!!!

In a way it's good because obviously the tunes gives instant recognition that Sub Zero made it. But it would just be disappointing if we have to hear a few more tunes like this before he throws something different out there! I want him to keep it up, the bloke obviously has skills, I just don't want all his tunes to be samey samey! Peace.

Spin Doc never REALLY did it for me that much (probably coz it sounds so similar to Dillinja - Shiners) so I never really took that much notice of it

So to me that sound in both Spin Doc and Motions is still fresh enough for me to enjoy it, and I think it fits Motions as part of the tune a lot better than it does in Spin Doc

But yeah hopefully Motions will be the last that we hear of that synth sound because I hate preset cats lol

Lol you know mate! I just don't want him to do a Moddy Motion! Wat u doin next weekend tho Nifteeeee, u gan Renegade? Peace.

Lol you know mate! I just don't want him to do a Moddy Motion! Wat u doin next weekend tho Nifteeeee, u gan Renegade? Peace.

i'm goin Shogun this weekend and then no idea what I'm do in next weekend, got a choice between Renegade Hardware, Playaz Carnivale Special and the Valve night, aint really though about which one I'm hittin yet!

What you sayin Spytiznitbiznitch?

You still been cherpsin Jeremy Beadle's measely weasel?

Or did you long that bitch off?

i'm goin Shogun this weekend and then no idea what I'm do in next weekend, got a choice between Renegade Hardware, Playaz Carnivale Special and the Valve night, aint really though about which one I'm hittin yet!

What you sayin Spytiznitbiznitch?

You still been cherpsin Jeremy Beadle's measely weasel?

Or did you long that bitch off?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bruv u know that was some mighty fine weasel, mainly because it was a measely weasel that happened to be owned by Jeremy Beadle.

Ah we went to the last Valve you might aswell come Renegade, I've never been to one b4 & it's Influence's bday bash rave! Gonna spread my wings & try something new & see what Hardware's like..........

Yea thought that Friccy for 2hrs & SP would tickle your pickle. Peesh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bruv u know that was some mighty fine weasel, mainly because it was a measely weasel that happened to be owned by Jeremy Beadle.

Ah we went to the last Valve you might aswell come Renegade, I've never been to one b4 & it's Influence's bday bash rave! Gonna spread my wings & try something new & see what Hardware's like..........

Yea thought that Friccy for 2hrs & SP would tickle your pickle. Peesh.

Lol bruv as long as you go there with an open mind and just go with the flow, you should be pleasantly surprised by Hardware, it's certainly sumin different anyways!

Plenty of nasty b-lines and crazy rollin beats to be heard tho so it's all good!

Back
Top Bottom