North vs South biggest dissapointment of the year

DnB Jungalist

Went to ''Breakin Science & Ravology North vs South'' at the coronet last night, it had a savage lineup and i can say that the sound engineer needs shooting, the mic was so quiet if not on at all, you couldnt hear a word the mcs were saying, even though was ripping it, and the idiot still didnt turn the mic up, its not as if hes in a sound proof booth and just flicking some swiches hes actually in the rave so what was his problem.

At the start evil b with mampi swift smashed it then after that the rave just went down hill. When herbzie came on you couldnt hear a word he was saying and i dont think i heard him say turn the mic up once. Then Skibba n Shaydee come on Skibba was screaming coz the mic was too quiet, but he did try to get it turned up and i was right at the front and i couldnt hear anything shaydee was saying.

The only person who actually made a effort and got the music stopped to sort out the mic was Eksman and STILL the music drowned out the mic.

It did start to get abit better at the start but only after like 6 hours.

Put it this way i left at 4:45 when Shabba, Trigga and Kane was on thats how bad the mic was.

I dunno if its because Battle Royale was too hectic but this rave had potential to be 1 of the biggest of the year with its lineup or DJ's and MC's but unfortunately i rekon it's gonna be 1 of the biggest dissapointments of the year coz of the sound engineer......

well, if i was there, id buy the sound engineer a huge amount of alcohol.
get it right matey, MC are secondary, its all about the beats, not the yadayadayada-egoistic-muttering-coked-out-of-his-face bollox.
imho...

get it right matey, MC are secondary, its all about the beats, not the yadayadayada-egoistic-muttering-coked-out-of-his-face bollox.
imho...

yea i hear what ya saying about tunes are 1st but when its a ''battle'' ie, north mcs vs south mcs dont ya think you should be able to hear the mic?

I personally wud prefer if the MC were quiter at some points, but they do hype the crowd at a rave and Breakin Science is usually about the MC isn't it? Must of been dissapointing for ppl that went for the MC's.

I can see if you go for the MC's and there is no doubt some MC's have some serious skill, but no MC has enough skill to carry off a whole nights worth of lyrics without repeatin themself .

Personaly i would rather see alorry load of horny chicks on stage shakin their booty

I'm still yet to go to a breakin science event. I just keep hearing things about how moody it is. i know i should man up but i shouldnt have to worry about the sketchy fucks bounding around a rave

Na ldn raves r cool - u jus gta knw wer to go in the rave. Sum fucka snatched ma chain at the Breakin @ Easter ths yr tho - done it from the higher level tht goes rnd the dancefloor @ coronet wen I was on the dancefloor. Ther jus cowards man if thy try n take u ITS ALWAYS FROM BEHIND! QUEERS! Peace.

Last edited:
i normally go to the label nights like ram playaz and shogun audio, always a better crowd, I haven't been to a 1N since clash of the titans 07, its all too aggy lol

Na ldn raves r cool - u jus gta knw wer to go in the rave. Sum fucka snatched ma chain at the Breakin @ Easter ths yr tho - done it from the higher level tht goes rnd the dancefloor @ coronet wen I was on the dancefloor. Ther jus cowards man if thy try n take u ITS ALWAYS FROM BEHIND! QUEERS! Peace.

Chain snatchers are cunts, full stop.

I was DJ'ing at Shabba's birthday bash at the Area club in Vauxhall a few months back, finished my set and walked through the dancefloor to get out the club and my chain got ripped of my neck from behind!

I turned round to see 6 or 7 of the meanest looking black dudes in there staring at me as if to say "what the fuck u gunna do about it"!

Being on my own I just tried not to make eye cotact and just walked out, put a real downer on what was a really good night!

rant over :)

To tell the truth people have to remember D&B stands for drum and bass and the music comes first. Dont get me wrong im not a emcee hater i love hiphop but theres only a select few mcs in the scene with the lyrics, flow and crowd hype abilities who i think deserve to be herd.

this guy is smokin crak that rave was one of the biggest raves this year and ive been to most of the big raves this year and the mics wernt that bad for the coronet you have goto remember its a theatre if they have the mics too loud it will echo like the easter breakin science

this guy is smokin crak that rave was one of the biggest raves this year and ive been to most of the big raves this year and the mics wernt that bad for the coronet you have goto remember its a theatre if they have the mics too loud it will echo like the easter breakin science

ure the only person i've spoke to out of quite a few who reckons the levels were alright, so u sure u ain't smoking crack

ure 18 mate ure a raving baby u probably ain't heard many systems

Ive ada few mates tht done the double-wammy tht weeknd wiv creation on the fri n ths crackfest on the sat. All ma pals r tru ravers n sed bof raves wer SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Peace.

imho...

This is why I get pissed of on DNB forum and dont go on it more what is everyones problem with MCs on here? Drum and Bass is nothing without MCs at a rave.

This is why I get pissed of on DNB forum and dont go on it more what is everyones problem with MCs on here? Drum and Bass is nothing without MCs at a rave.

You fuckin know bruv.....it's coz evry1 u hear on ere tryin 2 diss MC's ain even bin 2a propa rave b4! Jus forum fannies on ther high horse! Peace.

You fuckin know bruv.....it's coz evry1 u hear on ere tryin 2 diss MC's ain even bin 2a propa rave b4! Jus forum fannies on ther high horse! Peace.

this has potential to be the most idiotic post of the year

Back
Top Bottom