.03 DNBFORUM FESTIVAL 2009 COMPETITION

Woah didnt realise it had to be done by the 12th.. Is there any extensions on this cos I have bare amoutns of college work to finish before that date, and 10 days is half the time of the first comp. Hate to be a hassle but i must have misread when it said the comp was going to be spread over 2 months, my bad..

ill move it to the 15th.
no later im goign to glade on teh 16th.

Last edited:
JUMP UP/DANCEFLOOR TENT=
.01 Nuera
.02 nutek
.03 hektikz
.04 joey adhd
.05 dj scuba

LIQUID TENT =
.01 wellsy
.02 saint
.03 toreman [470post]
.04 chris_getme [323]
.05 NEED SOMEONE

NEURO/TECH TENT =
.01 sphinx
.02 flicky
.03 russla
.04 gordo
.05 NEED SOMEONE

OLD SKOOL/CLASSICS TENT =
.01 noize
.02 radius
.03 gloxxy
.04 dont sleep
.05 Pistachio

NEWBIES TENT =
.01 djardy
.02 fortune
.03 thetornado
.04 hazard135
.05 charlie 131
.06 stem cell
.08 dj sparks

sorry too many people applied for this, put the people with the most posts and peope who hadnt been in before.

Round 1 - A 25-35 minute mix in the style of your tent, including ONE song that describes for you, THE tune of your genre.
*****There will be TWO winners from each tents to go on to Round 2.
MIXES DUE THE 15th OF JULY
ROUND 1 WINNERS ANNOUCED 22nd OF JULY

Round 1 for NEWBIES[/COLOR]
Pick 2 styles from the 4 other tents and do a 25-30 minute mix
Only 1 winner from this tent will go to Round 3.
MIXES DUE THE 15th OF JULY
ROUND 1 WINNERS ANNOUCED 02th OF August

also probs not gonna be around the forum much the next 2 weeks or so.
if anything urgent just pm me.
Gonna be leaving the competition in some of the other judges hand.

If the boat party thing turns out well, I can have a word with some promoters I know about doing an actual festival. May have to team up with other dnb forums online to get the coifers/sponsors up, but I can have a word with Stu and Mike about it.
We could run a competition too and get some of our members to post mixes, with the winners being opening DJs in the tent before the big names. Call it DIGIBASS Festival, for the online dnb forums reference. I've been thinking of this for a while now.

Sounds like a good idea, maybe it would work better as a Freeparty or something for the first year, just see how many soundsystems you can gather together from the forum maybe.

Do we submit our mixes anonymously?

nah just upload them anywhere but rapidshare.
i m not gonna put up with late mixes this round
because theres over 25 people that im gonna have to run after and
then 5 tents im gonna have to send to the judges.
please everyone make this as painless as possible otherwise im not going to be continuing this.

THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK.

settle down boys. :D :D
also no one get banned yeh because thatll ruin everything.
and ill have to redo the tents.

No harm in asking is there really dick splash!? And by slip in, meaning a dubstep tease..So not a stupid question at all :wave:

You just had to resort to childish insults. You are obviously a very clever person. Its a dnb comp. Do you see people dropping metal tunes?
All I said was that it was a bit of a silly question. Which it was. You still had every right to ask it. But the answer was quite obvious.

Last edited:
let's stick to positive competition talk yeh.
so people dont have to go 4 pages back to see the tent lineup please.

Back
Top Bottom