Butcher & Hoax - Silent Strike
Zodiac - All That
Smokesta - The Swamp
Dirty Harry (Hazard) - Wait For It
Serjah 9 - Not Even Close
Erb 'N' Dub - 8 Bit
Vital Elements - Line Dance
Dirty Harry (Hazard) - Fools

www.myspace.com/djlfusion1 For More Mixes & Some Of My Own Productions! Check It Out!

showbanner.gif

L FUSION & JARGON - WWW.SHEDBASS.COM - EVERY THURSDAY 6-8PM FOR THE FILTHIEST DUBSTEP & DRUM 'N' BASS! MAKE SURE YOU GET LOCKED!!!
Beatflyer1.jpg

ALSO IF ANY1 WANTS TICKETS TO THIS EVENT^^^^^ HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE. GNA BE MASSIVE!

please note if the bass sounds a bit weak on tracks 1,3,5,7,9 etc. it is due to my mixer as one of the channels is abit temporamental and sumtimes cuts off the bass slightly. you can catch my mixer down my local skip shortly!!! lol.

you got some good tracks in there mate, but why is whole thing jump up? dont you like variation?

lol. fair point, i do mix pretty much all types off dnb, dark,liquid,jump up, jungle etc it jus so happens this is my jump up mix! thanx to every1 for feedback.

Cool mix mate, prefer the first half but thats the tune selection isnt really my style (apart from the hazard tunes). I dont really feel the wobble jump up..................... danceflooor jump up is much more my style. Nice mixing though man, my fav mix was 8 Figrue Bass into The Mountain People. Big up!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom