Numark DXM 09 - FOR SALE

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Basically had this mixer about a year now, everything is top notch, all working correctly etc. Comes in the box, fully packaged with instructions and cables.

Open to offers but looking for £180 delivered being as its mint condition, all the packaging and the bits.

Nice one!

Russ

NUMARK+DXM+09+MIXER+DJ.JPG

Reducing the price to £155 delivered ...

Need a quick sale...

Make me an offer ...

Offers..?

I need a new mixer due to having 4 decks, not because there are problems with this.. All my mates have one and these are better then the budget range of Numark mixers :)

Sorry got confused with dxm06, but still I wouldnt pay more than a £100, but thats just me

Ok really need some dollar on this, just spent £545 on DJM-600....

£140 now....

The effects on this are pretty amazing actually. Use the Tap to get it in beat, then the Intensity slider is really useful to make say a really loud Flange or a more sutble one. The Rate rotatry knob of the effects panel is very precise and versitle. You could literally spend hours finding out techniques like I have :) Personally I think its a lot simpler then the mixer i've bought but I just needed 4 channels..

Well these are over £270 in some places so still worth a bit. Even if you don't get on with it, which i'm sure won't happen, you could easily sell it for the same price if its looked after like i have :) I can't hang to it if someone pays for it tho, really need to the dosh to live lol!

Doesn't feel quality but it will do the job.

One of my channels leaks so bad on it though so i hate mine and use a vestax hahahah

Back
Top Bottom