Who is Gary K?

its eddie k

eddie k, as far as i know, has 2 un released songs floating about:

"planet terror" and "crunch"

he has had a release that i bought on stereotype

"stinkbox" & "my sound"

he became famous cus he was a taxi driver for big artists to there gigs like fresh and i think annie mac. he said, when he was giving a lift to i think fresh he was interesting in dnb. and from there he got hold of fresh and gave him a demo and fresh liked it.

*Thats what i heard but may not be fully true. who knows.. :wave:

he became famous cus he was a taxi driver for big artists to there gigs like fresh and i think annie mac. he said, when he was giving a lift to i think fresh he was interesting in dnb. and from there he got hold of fresh and gave him a demo and fresh liked it.

*Thats what i heard but may not be fully true. who knows.. :wave:

haha dats one way to get noticed

Mst B 3 days without a J man ah well, Stinkbox is still a bad
2une, an jus found Random Concept Cd with Monsieur GARRY K on, Spyda, Presha n Skibadee on tha Mic. Big up both Garry and Eddie K.

Garry K and Eddie K are brothers.

owlorry8eq.jpg

I think Gary K used to run Accelerated Culture wiv Dollar and prussure then they split and and he now does random concept

Mark Lambert is the owner of accelerated culture and still is, just doesnt use the brand anymore (tho i think the business accounts for random n htid are run through 'accelerated culture').

Mark Lambert is the man behind Random Concept & HTID. Hixxy is the front for HTID & Garry K is the front for Random Concept.

Garry has been around for years. top top top bloke and he does loads behind the scene.

Back
Top Bottom