THE I LOVE/HATE JUMP UP DEATH ARENA

thers enuff wank threads like this!
mite aswell jus delete it!

Thanks Maloney.... and this shall be the last "I HATE JUMP-UP" thread ever to be made on this forum!! (hopefully)

If you wish to spread you hate... do it here!!

From this day forward, i shall proceed to flame anyone who starts another thread of this nature...

Basically yeah, anyone that doesnt like jump up is a pure neek gimpon, end of?

thers enuff wank threads like this!
mite aswell jus delete it!

Most threads in general turn into i hate/love jump up and go completely off topic so people can just come in here and do it. I have no opinion on it wahtsoever but i get sick of all the threads turning into this

Basically yeah, anyone that doesnt like jump up is a pure neek gimpon, end of?

Anyone who does like jump up is a mindless idiot who cant understand even the most slightly complex music... Would you like me to explain the meaning of any of them words as you appear to like jump up :wave:

:knob:

Most threads in general turn into i hate/love jump up and go completely off topic so people can just come in here and do it. I have no opinion on it wahtsoever but i get sick of all the threads turning into this

fair enuff!
this will prob cause arguments tho lol!
im stayin outa this 1!

I HATE AND LOVE JUMP-UP AT THE SAME TIME
SOME OF IT IS WANK, SOME OF IT IS AWESOME
AT THE END OF THE DAY............

WE ALL GO TO BED

Anyone who does like jump up is a mindless idiot who cant understand even the most slightly complex music... Would you like me to explain the meaning of any of them words as you appear to like jump up :wave:

:knob:

It was tongue in cheek post in a tongue in cheek thread but to clear up confusion:

neek = used to mean negro b2b geek, now it just means nerd b2b geek.

gimpon = gimp b2b moron

this is sooo funny. just sit around all day talking about how shit jump up is hahahaha. im not gonna get involved but seriously dnt we, no wait, dont you have anything better to do than slag off jump up?

this is sooo funny. just sit around all day talking about how shit jump up is hahahaha. im not gonna get involved but seriously dnt we, no wait, dont you have anything better to do than slag off jump up?

Nope I'm in work

Back
Top Bottom