Stevie Hyper D

I never got to go to a rave with Hyper D there. I started to go when I was 16/17 just a few months after hyper d passed. R.I.P Hyper D you will always be missed!!!

Those who missed him missed out BIG time,he was just as amazing to watch as amazing to hear.

Big Knotty on the thread!

R I P HYPER D MISS U VERY MUCH BIG UP Different Levels CRU TRUST ME NO ONE CAN BEAT HYPER NEVER EVER. Harry Shotta and all the new shitty mcs WACK MCS GO HOME STAY THERE AND LISTEN HYPER D TAPES AND LEARN HOW TO RUN A REAL SESSION AND PARTY

Hold on, wait a minute, When i'm on the microphone, get with it, In it to win it, Never forget it, I'm gonna take you outta limits, Styles come to my brain automatic, I set it come on set it, Kick it smash it through the ceilin', What me come fe do is kill it, I chant to any music any riddem I can ride it, With a gimmick, with the lyric, Now people can you feel it, And if you got the feelin' start revealin' reach the ceilin', And with the style, I'm feelin' the vibe, I'm tellin' you, get my meanin'? I'm gonna keep on grinnin' keep on jumpin' keep on smilin', And with the DJ mixin' MC chantin' bassline pumpin', I don't wanna see no yawnin' or no moanin' or no muggin', I don't wanna see no fightin' or no killin' or no shootin', And when you rave together, sleep together, stamp forever, I rave through any weather winter, autumn, spring, or summer, I don't wanna see no people goin' on like dumb and dumber, And so with the MC's time to come in with the manufacture.

Last edited:
So gutted I never got to see they guy live, but every set iv heard him on he has smacked it.
You cant help but think how good he would be now, 10 yrs on.
Has any one got any sets with Hyper D and MCMC b2b?

I have one on my phone right now that i could upload.....

Andy C/JJ Frost,Stevie 'Hyper' D & MC MC-Telepathy VOL.3 1994

It is in my Hyper D thread but the link might be dead,i'll up it soon.

I have one on my phone right now that i could upload.....

Andy C/JJ Frost,Stevie 'Hyper' D & MC MC-Telepathy VOL.3 1994

It is in my Hyper D thread but the link might be dead,i'll up it soon.

Sounds SICK, would be apreciated :devilslay

R.I.P hyper d.

I was at the hysteria when five-0 come down an annouced it an had a minuite silence, that was the maddest thing i have eva had happen in a rave! nuff respect to everyone there tho, nobody made a sound, that is how much respect that man had.

Back
Top Bottom