SP:MC

dancemania

Do you rate this guy. For his style I thought he was pretty good. Feelin his style. What you guys saying about him.

yeah so long as he aint mc'in over a jump up set then i like him.

not much point in him m'in with hazard really lol.

he's got a nice flow and is better, imo, with dj's like high contrast, logistics ect.

Yeah SP gets a lot of respect round these parts, he's a f'ing good MC man, bit of a different style from most MC's, more laid back hip hop kind of style.

He's really versatile too - Friction & SP is always good, heard him over heavy stuff too like the No U Turn night recently, Renegade hardware etc... liquid, tech, dancefloor he can do it all man...

good im not alone on this one.

ive seen him with Andy C
and with Youngsta at a dubstep thing.

Both times i thought he added to the set.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.

another one to check is mc fokus, he has a smiilar style where he lets the music do the talking and he just rides over the top

Yeah I rate SP. He's an MC who lets the music do it's thing rather than just talking over it all the time.
Also doesn't chat alot of bollocks which I like. There's only so much of it I can handle.
He's a classier MC in my opinion.

Last edited:
ill be at why not? hes definately going to be an MC for Youngsta's set, i dont think he'll be doing anything for anyone elses set

yep SP is really good.. unique and musically talented..... one of the few original mc's about imo

Back
Top Bottom