hazard ''killers don't die''

mix cd from hazard coming in april/may called machette bass :D according to :hype:

if killers dont die and machete are on the same vinyl that will be a sick release, gonna keep my ears to the ground for when this promo's.

mix cd from hazard coming in april/may called machette bass :D according to :hype:

yeah. it's all set to go off for hazard around then. think machette/killers don't die might go out on promo. but i'm sure hype said he might release an e.p depending on how much stuff hazard gets done between now and then.... i think at least.

but yeah, this 12" will kill it.

it's going bo out on EP with machete , Cowards be ware and another sound

Nah, it's gonna be a single 12" with both Machete and Killers on it.

There will be a second single a couple of months later which will probably, but not definitely, include 'Cowards...' and another track.

This track is still being decided on.

Skankers:D and Western Riddim are coming out under his Dirty Harry name around March time, not sure of lable maybe Frontline?, Skankers kills the dancefloor for me, nice to see and hear Hazard varying his style.

Skankers:D and Western Riddim are coming out under his Dirty Harry name around March time, not sure of lable maybe Frontline?, Skankers kills the dancefloor for me, nice to see and hear Hazard varying his style.

WESTERN RIDDIM IS A FUKIN MENTAL TUNE!!!!

:miss_rep:

I heard that Hazard hadn't finished Western Riddim but when others heard it he decided to leave it. Imagine if he had wroked it a bit more mmm i wonder. Maybe a VIP after the release !

Last edited:
I fuckin love all the Hazard tunes mentioned in this thread, specially killers dont die and machete!!!! Cant wait till the release!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom