Industry Of Noise
Love & War
Things
Ni Ten Ichi Ryu (TeeBee remix)
Deadly Technology
Sidewinder (Hochi remix)
One Nation
Saturated Hip Hop
Man Down (Photek, Teebee & Technical Itch)
Thunder (DJ Die & Clipz remix)
The Beginning
Full Spectrum Dominance
Baltimore (Tech Itch & Dylan remix)

4x12" VINYL SINGLES SET

Disc 1 -
Industry Of Noise
Love & War
Ni Ten Ichi Ryu (TeeBee remix)

Disc 2 -
One Nation
Deadly Technology

Disc 3 -
Saturated Hip Hop
Things

Disc 4 -
Thunder (DJ Die & Clipz remix)
Baltimore (Tech Itch & Dylan remix)

Nice little line up for the CD. Damn shame "Man Down" with Tech Itch & Teebee isn't down on the vinyl though. Wicked tune with great use of the now infamous dialogue of the US pilots in an Apache downing Iraq's.:antitank:

Love & War, Deadly Technology, One Nation
Saturated Hip Hop, Man Down, Baltimore (Tech Itch & Dylan remix)

6/11 tracks are totally off the fucking hook(not including ni ten ichi ryu remix and sidewinder remix) so i have to say this beats most of the albums this year (although c4c and commix album are definitely going to be better).

c4c, commix, logistics, calyx & teebee > photek

photek > rest of the albums (even goldie, phace, mistical etc).

i'm definitely taking my words back... fuck this! this album beats the commix album, the logistics album, wouldn't go as far as saying it is better than calyx and teebee, but its on the same level. After listening through the whole album i can safely say this is almost as fucking bad as digital nation which will stand the test of time...

FUCKING HELL YEAH! BOH PHOTEK!

10/10 album! :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

:devilslay
Another master piece of drum n bass from
the man like PHOTEK!!
The title track is awesome imo,
INDUSTRY OF NOISE is epic!!!!!! o_O
DEADLY TECHNOLOGY n BALTIMORE are proper heavy!! :rambo:
ONE NATION n SATURATED HIP HOP ahhhh at last???? :respekt:
This album is the dogs knackers!!!!!!! :applause::applause::applause:
Only down side is the re-releasing of NI-TEN-ICHI-RYU n SIDEWINDER,both stunning tunes of course,but to put them on vinyl again is....well... a bit crap imo,when there are other tracks on the cd that wont make it to vinyl (but if you dont own them its great) THUNDER feels a little out of place on here to, wasnt a massive fan of the original, bit of an odd one for photek imo.
If you love all things photek you'll love it! If you like most things photek you'll like it! If you dont like photek??? Check your pulse.....cause you must be DEAD!!!
:lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter: :lighter:

made me laugh that Photek included One Nation - it's about 12 years old!

Deadly Technology is fierce and pisses on all the other tracks.

made me laugh that Photek included One Nation - it's about 12 years old!

Makes me laugh that he included NI-TEN-ICHI-RYU n SIDEWINDER!?!?(on the vinyl) Cause they only came out about a year ago!! :uberlaugh :uberlaugh
Me personally.... im glad ONE NATION has at last come out. From what i can make out it was meant to be a prototype release(10 years ago) but never got released? n its actually produced by photek n source direct,which makes it extra special imo.I love that older pure drum n bass sound,+ the fact the b-side of that disk is SATURATED HIP HOP gives the album a certain depth of quality n class. As i said, id much rather there be tunes on the vinyl that i havent had the chance to get hold of before???.... Peace ..:spliff:

Photek is the dnb God of Production. He is to dnb production what Andy C is to mixing.

Anyway, I got a copy of F&M2 along with Malice in Wonderland and Tough Guys Don't Dance today, along with a new soundsystem...

Makes me laugh that he included NI-TEN-ICHI-RYU n SIDEWINDER!?!?(on the vinyl) Cause they only came out about a year ago!! :uberlaugh :uberlaugh
Me personally.... im glad ONE NATION has at last come out. From what i can make out it was meant to be a prototype release(10 years ago) but never got released? n its actually produced by photek n source direct,which makes it extra special imo.I love that older pure drum n bass sound,+ the fact the b-side of that disk is SATURATED HIP HOP gives the album a certain depth of quality n class. As i said, id much rather there be tunes on the vinyl that i havent had the chance to get hold of before???.... Peace ..:spliff:

wasn't dissing the inclusion, i'm glad it was on there, and a welcome surprise, just funny how long it took to come out!

there's another 95 era track i wish he put out at some point, but the Future Sound of London sample never got cleared, Bukem and Peshay were the only DJ's to have a copy i think. i'll see if i can dig out an old tape that it's on, ruff Amen business... Text book Photek.

Back
Top Bottom