All Stevie 'Hyper' D R.I.P

Tonight i'll upload
Dj Rusher & Jumpin' Jack Frost with Stevie @ Club Telepathy
Randall & Stevie @ Desire
Nicky Blackmarket & Stevie @ Roast

hey mr.g one question u went to all these events?

Life Utopiah,Elevation,A.W.O.L.,World Dance,Future Myth,Raindance,Orange,Innovation,Desire,One Nation/Club One Nation,Dance Paradise,Destiny,Seduction,Roast,Jungle Mania,United Dance,Ravelation,Fivers,Moondance,Hardcore Dance Awards,Pure Science,Back To 92/93/94,Helter Skelter,Dreamscape,Slammin' Vinyl,MC Convention,Son Of Dance,Yabba Dabba Doo,Rush,Kool Skool,Telepathy/Club Telepathy,Stush,Universe,Jungle Fever,Jungle Splash,Voodoo Magic,Detonate,Innersense....Been There,Done That!!!!

Yes mate,from just once on some (Detonate) to every week (A.W.O.L./Club Telepathy/Club One Nation/Pure Science) over the years!
Most of the partys there are one off's that are put on every couple of months!

Last edited:
Nice post G, listening to the Randall set which sounds familiar - is it from the Club Telepathy Volume III tape pack? Hyper D best MC, R.I.P

I think so mate,i do have the pack still somewhere in one of my spare rooms but i can't be arsed to go and look for it at the moment!

If it's the Blackmarket tape from the same pack then it's ruff, think gunsmoke does a cameo.

First seen Hyper D in the flesh at Utopia/Elevation and thought he was class - got the tape pack and the mc-ing was cut off - Robbed!

Back
Top Bottom