Updated 21/01/08 - Innovation, Random Concept, Dreamland and DnB Infest sets

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Updated 21/01/08

DnB Infest are now on the list of packs not to upload.

Updated 18/01/08

Dreamland are now on the list of packs not to upload.

Updated 07/08/07

We've just had a similar request from Innovation, they're happy for sets over two years old or sets that are no longer for sale to be posted, but anything else isn't permitted.

Thanks for your cooperation.

--

Original post

Hi all,

I've just had an e-mail from the promoter behind the night, 'Random Concept', and he has asked me to take down the threads we had linking to sets from his night.

Please do not post any more sets from this night, or any other night where you know the sets are not supposed to be distributed on the Internet.

Thank you for your cooperation, and a big thank you to all of you that make the mixes forum what it is!

Cheers,

Stu / sdm

Last edited:
Re: Please read: regarding 'Random Concept' sets

yeah bovvered, tell 'em to put a night on worth removing from the forum. it's a god damn jump up chav festival at air*

yeah bovvered, tell 'em to put a night on worth removing from the forum. it's a god damn jump up chav festival at air*

With spelling like that mate you sound like a pikey yourself, I for one am "bovvered" as the recent Random Concept sets have been phat as fuck:mad::mad:

With spelling like that mate you sound like a pikey yourself, I for one am "bovvered" as the recent Random Concept sets have been phat as fuck:mad::mad:

have you even been to a random concept? i have. and i've been mugged for my drugs, started on twice and seen my mrs pinned up a wall and groped. so if i got beef it's because i've been there, i don't just download that shit off the internet.

have you even been to a random concept? i have. and i've been mugged for my drugs, started on twice and seen my mrs pinned up a wall and groped. so if i got beef it's because i've been there, i don't just download that shit off the internet.

at the end of the day ive been to a random concept night, and its been a good night. you cant say that someone's set is shit because you got mugged, and your missus got groped, thats got nothing to do with the sets, why this thread was originally started, if you have beef because of the people at the night take it to another thread or create one, dont bring it into one thats talking about removing the sets, not about the people at the night.http://www.dnbforum.com/images/smilies/icon_neutral.gif
:|

Fair play to Garry K and the RC promoters, they are one of the few promoters coming with big line ups and heavy raves.
Slammin on ther other hand:finger2:

Last edited:
Re: Updated 07/08/07 - regarding Innovation and Random Concept sets

Please read the first post in this thread regarding Innovation sets.

Last edited:

so i can still post dem innovation sets and tape packs from whenever to 2005 or what...?

i agree, random concepts are ruuuuuude. Its the kind of place i wouldnt take the missus but its fucking grimey and if thats your cup of tea, go.

haha, taking sets of the internet may seem to make business sense but its free advertising and to be honest this web site is for the headz who "know", most rudies dont know how to use a computer or let alone get away from the outside of spar. therefore the biggest income for his business will not be lost.

Your rules will be abided by.
dibz

Last edited:

so i can still post dem innovation sets and tape packs from whenever to 2005 or what...?

no inovation packs or sets whatsoever
Innovation stated that you are allowed to post sets that are either over 2 years old or are no longer on sale.

If the 2005 sets you have are no longer on sale then I can't see why posting them would cause an issue.

I think I need to rewrite the rules for all forums at some point soon, it's getting tricky with so many different threads!

I will remove all my Innovation links immediatly

Admin & Mods are bang on it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom