D-Drop Mix, No MC

muledam

This is a mix i pulled together today. Please check it out n let me know what u think of it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJXJRVIO

1. TC - Where's My Money
>> Clipz - Rubbish
>> Wots My Code - Dubplate (Total Science Remix)
2. Xample - Lowdown
3. Xample - Heaven & Hell
4. Hazard - Busted
>> Andy C & Shimon - Recharge
5. Misanthrop - Viperfish
6. Shimon - The Shadow Knows
>> Shimon - Hush Hush
7. Sub Focus - Swamp Thing
8. TC - Game Over
>> Bad Company - The Nine
9. Bad Company - True Romance
10. Jonny L - Back To Your Roots (Friction & K-Tee Remix)
11. Break - Mr Crystal
12. Break - Yes
>> Ram Trilogy - Titan

mix length approx 35 mins

Last edited:
Cool, cheers 4 the comments. Will get some more sets out there soon. Was thinking of maybe doing something like Fusion does n get a set out each month.

Awww, was jst working on my Jump Up Madness Vol.04 and I did it the other way round; your talking money .... Won't be posting that now.

Heavy mix mate n e wayz, was definatley right up my street. I look forward to hearing a full lenght version. :respekt:

Last edited:
Yeah boi big tings agwan,

lovin heaven n hell (ive loved that tune for timme)

hush hush also a classic i lv playin

big tunes ma son keep it up!

wicked set m8. was well impressed. that first mix is lick and the rest of the set was quality 2. keep the sets comin bruv. respect raar

After Megaupload finally let me download your shit, I only had enough time to throw it on my ipod before heading out to a big 4th of July party. But, once there, I let your sound roll… and then, roll again, after my first "listen through." For real, I was movin and striking traditional DNB head nods for hours, in accordance with your beats. Maybe a little more than you wanted/needed to know; however, considering the elevated, active overall presentation of your set, I thought hearing about how that directly played into my "party" evening (outside a typical DnB venue/party, that is) might encourage you to keep putting out tremendous efforts, like you did on this last 30 min. mix. Yeah, bruv, proud to Represent any day. Thanks a lot.

After Megaupload finally let me download your shit, I only had enough time to throw it on my ipod before heading out to a big 4th of July party. But, once there, I let your sound roll… and then, roll again, after my first "listen through." For real, I was movin and striking traditional DNB head nods for hours, in accordance with your beats. Maybe a little more than you wanted/needed to know; however, considering the elevated, active overall presentation of your set, I thought hearing about how that directly played into my "party" evening (outside a typical DnB venue/party, that is) might encourage you to keep putting out tremendous efforts, like you did on this last 30 min. mix. Yeah, bruv, proud to Represent any day. Thanks a lot.

Thanks mate, glad u enjoyed it & thanks for takin the time to let me know. Will be doing a full length one next week when i have time to, so keep ur eyes out for it. cheers m8

:cowbell:

Thanks to everyone who dl this and gd to see u enjoyed it. Jus uploading the 1st one of my monthly sets that I will be doing. Its a full length one this time tho (hour n a bit) and will be posted under D-Drop July Mix so plz grab and let me know if u like and what not, cheers peeps.

Thanks mate, glad u enjoyed it & thanks for takin the time to let me know. Will be doing a full length one next week when i have time to, so keep ur eyes out for it. cheers m8

No problem, homeboy. Sorry my response times are so late. To say the love and dedication are there, would be a gross understatement. Now, the access and time... that is a different story. In any event, I appreciate your response. Seriously, keep the beats rollin'. They are ALWAYS appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom