20 - Clipz & Die feat Ben Westbeeche – Get Closer Rockers mix
>> Clipz – Holdtight feat SP
>> Clipz – Slippery Slopes
21 - Clipz & Die – Number 1 Roni Size remix
22 - Krust – Follow Da Vision
23 - Swabe feat Lean – Skintflint
24 - Dillinja – The Bell
>> Roni Size – Trust Me

This mix is available to stream in RealPlayer, and to download in MP3 format from choons.net

Listen Links: Real Stream | MP3 Download

Please leave any reviews/feedback on my mix page.

Lenght: 56mins
Size: 128MB
Format: 320kbps MP3

Sendspace Download Link

Last edited:
yeah quality set mate just listened 2 it and it was all good. i know what ya mean about the titan bit but it still sounded good. at least you got the bollox to do 3 decks, its good fun mixin on all 3 though ennit. the end bit when it goes all full cycle is quality too cos alll them tunes r wicked. keep it up bruv respect raar.

yeah quality set mate just listened 2 it and it was all good. i know what ya mean about the titan bit but it still sounded good. at least you got the bollox to do 3 decks, its good fun mixin on all 3 though ennit. the end bit when it goes all full cycle is quality too cos alll them tunes r wicked. keep it up bruv respect raar.

It wicked with three decks but that was a very tense set. I felt that was harder than the 4 hour mix by a long shot. It okay using the third to cue in and avance and to keep the mixes constantly on the go, but when all three go through the speakers, im sweating one like a mother fucker. Literically switching the tracks in my headphones (the non bass dominent ones) within milliseconds and make pitch adjustments to ensure that don't end up in a mess.

Not something I would do often, the triple dropping thing that is but It is excellant to have a third deck in the mix, so many more things you can achieve. Thanks for checking my set and, glad that you enjoyed :respekt:

Doesn't your CD deck count? You seem to use it a lot in your video diaries...

Yeah, but i used an extra turntable for this. And this was my most intense use of three. I found that it was slighty easier to use three decks as it is easier to lock. cd decks stay locked but are harder to get locked and the pitch really does feel odd. I did use my cd deck in this mix though, as my renegade snares is pitched up and recorded to disc so i can play. Hope you enjoy

Quality set, love that Clipz triple drop. You've come up with the goods once again. Now I just need to allocate four hours of my life for your behemoth mix! :respekt:

Back
Top Bottom