19 - Spor – Molehill
20 - Phetsta – Dutty Funk featuring Muller
21 - Spor – Knock you Out
22 - Sardi & BaD RoBoT featuring Muller – People Mover VIP
23 - State of Mind – Belarus
24 - Break – Motion Design
25 - Break – Ringing Ears
>> Leon Switch - Subway

This mix is available to stream in RealPlayer, and to download in MP3 format from choons.net

Listen Links: Real Stream | MP3 Download

Please leave any reviews/feedback on my mix page.

Lenght: 01.10

Size: 97mb
Format: 192kbps MP3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mgfgoc

Size: 162mb
Format: 320kbps MP3
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zpy6o0

Stream Of Audio

Last edited:
DJ Coshh, that is a nicely diverse looking selection. Glad you got a hold of the Dutty Funk, and throwing in shit like Bloodline and Phantom Force is just class.

nsfw

(y)

DJ Coshh, that is a nicely diverse looking selection. Glad you got a hold of the Dutty Funk, and throwing in shit like Bloodline and Phantom Force is just class.

nsfw

(y)

Thanks for checkin mesh, hope you enjoy. I like to keep my tracklist nice and varied in my monthly mixes regardless of wethers it's older, newish or promo's etc, I also like to make it a bit more personal, with more stuff which I prefer, and absoloutley love, but definatly doesn't get played enuff. Enjoy :teeth:

Also big-up to Muller I only bought that EP by Phetsta because of that track Dutty Funk featuring Muller ... Heavy!!!! :slayer:

Last edited:
I also like to make it a bit more personal, with more stuff which I prefer, and absoloutley love, but definatly doesn't get played enuff. Enjoy :teeth:

I wish more DJs thought like that but it doesn't always work in a club I suppose. I find the personal touch is what makes a DJ stand out and makes me keep coming back to events they're playing at.

Another amazing mix, thanks again Mr Coshh! :bounce:

I wish more DJs thought like that but it doesn't always work in a club I suppose. I find the personal touch is what makes a DJ stand out and makes me keep coming back to events they're playing at.

Another amazing mix, thanks again Mr Coshh! :bounce:

Thanks for checkin' once again, always appreciate the feedback you have given for my mixes, makes it all worth while. I hope one day to play to ya proper and have ya wantin' to come back to events im playin at :teeth: But only time will tell.

I hope to sorta set myself out a sorta style, where people see Coshh and have some expectation of what ya gonna get; hopefully nicely varied tracklist, with bassy, decent, drum and bass regardless of age etc, also gotta be what I like. Blended Coshh stylee. :slayer:

Last edited:
The link is down

All links are good at my end. If your having trouble with the 'real stream' link, which I can't check at work try 'stream of audio' link which will take to my profile page for this mix which will have a link for the stream in there. Hope you manage to listen.

Managed to listen to the mix I really like sigma-all blue thats a banging track good mixin too keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom