Post pictures of your set up.

n513894793_1503510_1884.jpg

3 Deck Setup

How much was the desk??

My new set up

2 Technics SL 1210
Behringer DJX700
Sennheiser HD215 headphones
Stanton Diablo cartrides and stylus's. (Soon to be Concorde Nightclub S's)

n714450009_5871840_4672.jpg

Nearly there, just need to change the brown leather to black leather then staple it on.

Decks.jpg

n1053381056_337827_9410.jpg

n1053381056_337825_8915.jpg

Numark TT500 X2
Numark DXM06 Mixer

Last edited:
did u see my set up :)

Yeah man. It's all about mk5g's. pitch on them is next level.

How much was the desk??

desk was £160 from http://www.djdeckstands.com/

Sweet mate, i think this would confuse me a bit tho, not havin the mixer between the decks,

lookin good tho mate.

If you know your instrument, it shouldn't matter where it is. Plus I'm 6ft3 so I don't really have any problems reaching anything!

I mix where ever I can!!!

n513894793_1520118_1213550.jpg

n609353756_1232169_4044.jpg

Took delivery of some new bits for the sound system... Now got my decks as a permanent install in the bassment since we have a bit of a crew going now and my room is too small (click for big!):

Still got the same gear - 1210 mk2s, DJX700, Axis 9 + custom budget seratoy type thing, there would be a few more speakers + bins in there but one of the guys has a booking later this week so he took them away this morning, those speakers on their own push out near enough 1.5k which is ample for upsetting the neighbours!

All we need is a heater down there now as it gets a bit chilly, the sofa was a mission to get down the stairs as it was about 6" too wide so we had to hack it up with a hammer :D

Boh!

that's tidy as fuck man! sweet!

that mixer is the bollox man. good choice. i love it. the knobs are so smooth and precise. it's well nice mixing on it!
plus, you don't loose the bass in the headphones when you roll it off :)

that mixer is the bollox man. good choice. i love it. the knobs are so smooth and precise. it's well nice mixing on it!
plus, you don't loose the bass in the headphones when you roll it off :)

yeah man it's a fucking awesome mixer, nice and simple no silly gimmicks. i never really noticed the bass thing until i played out on a technics mixer last new years eve and it spun my head for a few tunes, couldn't figure it out why it sounded shit lol

QUOTE you should get rid of that lamp and stack another pair of monitors on top of that. QUOTE]

can't get rid of my badman lamp lol the lighting is really bad in that room so i have to flick that on to see, another set of monitors would be nice though :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom