Coshh - Mistically Logical Mix

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
Mix of some of my favorite drum and bass right now, it's pretty much MISTICAL or Marcus Intalex and Logistics. Hence the mix name.

01. Mistical – Eleventh Hour
02. Gridlok – Bottomfeeder
03. Logistics – The Trip
04. Marcus Intalex – Temperance
05. MIST – Outerspace
06. Marcus Intalex – Red 7
07. Marcus Intalex – Zumber
08. Logistics – Everything is illuminated
09. Logistics – Blackout
10. Baron – Drive in, Drive By
11. Logistics – Winter Blues
12. Marcus Intalex – Out of Touch
13. Mistical – Losing control
14. Logistics – Bounce
15. Blue Sonix – Luv me Logistics remix
16. Mistical – Believe
17. Logistics – Kaledascope
18. Logistics – Together
19. Logistics – Beatbox master
20. Eddy Wo – I want it
21. Logistics – Depth Charge

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=76LP32S5

Lenght - 01.02
Size - 56mb
Format - MP3 128 kbps

nice idea, still gotta catch up on the other recent ones though. You are churning em out bro !!

Nice one!

Big fan of doing "homage" mixes myself :2thumbs:

Cheers mate, artist on this mix are definatley worth paying homage too. This is my fav mix I have done for a long while, i do love the hectic stuff but you can do brilliant stuff with not so hectic tunes. Such as the Red 7 and Zumbar mix, which is amazing!!! not trying to blow my own trumpet but that alone has got to be worth the download???

Cheers mate, artist on this mix are definatley worth paying homage too. This is my fav mix I have done for a long while, i do love the hectic stuff but you can do brilliant stuff with not so hectic tunes. Such as the Red 7 and Zumbar mix, which is amazing!!! not trying to blow my own trumpet but that alone has got to be worth the download???

Totally, man! :D

I have to say that I REALLY fucking enjoyed this badboy...good work! Out of interest, are you totally vinyl? If so, MAJOR props! :2thumbs:

I've got an All Calibre mix that I'm pretty proud of (only had my decks for a year) but I don't think it's good enough to post here, there are a couple of clangs!

Totally, man! :D

I have to say that I REALLY fucking enjoyed this badboy...good work! Out of interest, are you totally vinyl? If so, MAJOR props! :2thumbs:

I've got an All Calibre mix that I'm pretty proud of (only had my decks for a year) but I don't think it's good enough to post here, there are a couple of clangs!

Cheers for the kudos, im glad you enjoyed the mix mate. I use both format, more vinyl than cd's. I will never stop using vinyl but don't want to miss out on stuff on cd's, and I can now broaden my musical taste as it doesn't cost £7.50 a record.

Post up the mix ne way, im sure people wont mind if there's only a couple clangs. I'll sure check it out, Calibre's wicked!

finally getting to this

is there any chance of you doing the odd mix at 192bitrate man? sounds even sweeter you see (y)

finally getting to this

is there any chance of you doing the odd mix at 192bitrate man? sounds even sweeter you see (y)

Yes, its recorded in wave so I can sort out higher bit rate just as long as i havn't deleted original after seperating it to tracks to put it to CD. Will post link once I looked through my mixes, I only label by date and make about 2-3 a day ... so may take a little while.

Back
Top Bottom